NEurope
Hero-of-Time

The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess

i'm guessing your sisters really younge and your parents will let her get away with anything.

if my sister kept bugging me to go on i'd punch her and say wait your turn.

i'm guessing your sisters really younge and your parents will let her get away with anything.

if my sister kept bugging me to go on i'd punch her and say wait your turn.

I wish I could do that to my sister, but shes a spoilt brat and cant keep her voice below 10000 decibels.

I'm officially the worst stuck I've ever been in this game. I have no idea what to do next inthe Sky temple. This time however Im figuring it out for myself, hopefully.

I've just fought two lizards, young link fire temple style, where they come from both sides. And opened that gate. No idea where next.

I DID IT! Completed the cave of ordeals!

Had about 5 hearts for the last 5 levels. Magic armour helped with quite a few of the earlier levels though, and of course I had fairies.

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

I just finished the game, clocked in at 50 hours, evryvdisappointed it didnt save and I could wander Hyrule in peace and chat up Ilia a bit.

Okay a few things

- what happens in the cave of ordeals? I had to quit at the 3rd section because I didnt have any arrows

- I didnt use my magic armour once, what does it do?

- Was it me or was half of the very last castle only have done? I got the boss key and finished it about a 3rd of the way through:/

- The ending was AMAZING!!! But I really wish you had to use all the skills learnt from the wolf, or at least had the choice, you had to do that charge thing, which was cool but I wanted a full on sword fight

- What was the cannon glitch?

- Why was it that some people didnt like the ending?

- Is there any way to get a proper fishing rod because I want to lure fish in Lake Hylia!!

Saying all this though, the game has become my favourtie ever game!!!

I have been looking for the last poe for hours before I go to the last boss place.

Done all the other things but looking for the last poe is just a pain looking for it. :cry:

I finished the sixth dungeon a few days ago, and I'm taking some time to explore Hyrule at the moment, because I'm away from my girlfriend for Christmas, and she doesn't want to miss the rest of the main quest. Just finding lots of heart containers, bugs and poes now, although I expect I'll have to use a guide to find the last few once I've completed the game. Just found the cave of ordeals, so I'll give it a go next time I play. No doubt I'll fail first time, though. :P

I'm still really enjoying the game, but I definitely prefer OOT more, and possibly Majora's Mask, I'm not sure yet. I think it's mostly because of the smaller, blander dungeons, mostly, and the fact that there should be more NPCs to talk to around Hyrule. There just isn't the sense of magic that I felt in the N64 games, either. Definitely one of my top ten, maybe even top five games ever, though. )

What do you mean, the chess-esque bit before you get the master sword? If so then you can do it with luck, but you can also do it with thought!

i've never looked at the parental controlls but i wonder if you can set it to password a certain game.

aka put a pass on wii sports to keep spoild brat siblings of during your play time.

or you could just block out "E" rated games until you finish zelda.

where do i find the 3rd poe spirit in the desert dungeon?

You sense it.

It was funny the way the poes tried to camouflage them self to the "naked eye".

Anyone try to talk to horse as wolflink? :p

I did it once, she recognizes Link.

You sense it.
It was funny the way the poes tried to camouflage them self to the "naked eye".

But where exactly is it? I've followed the sense to a room where there is that big chandelier thing that you winch up. But I cant get to the door on the other side. There are 2 sand whirlpools which make it impossible to do anything......:horse:

I feel bad about giving advice but if you're really tired of trying and in the sake of all the goodness that comes next:

Pull the chandelier up and put you're self in the middle of it, when it comes down get up on it and I'm sure there will be ables to find way for you get next to that door.

The one thing I dislike about Zelda games is that when you start a dungeon and get extremely far, you thinking great. But when the time comes you want to stop playing (who actually thinks that though :heh: ) or are tired, then you want to save and finish, wherever you are in the dungeo is irrelivant, as it will start you off at the start of the dungeon. Sur eit might not be hard to get to the bit you were at, but it takes time, I wanna start where I left off.

There is away around that by calling on Occoo to teleport you then save it, then you can use Occoo to teleport back. That works a treat, but when you want to hurry up and go, you cant call Occoo. So then you start from the beginning.

Maybe this is just me, im not sure.

after the first 10 or so hours i often get tired of zelda and need a break every few hours dude, i feel the same. thats why, if i know im about to go into a dungeon i save outside, and then come back later when im really ready for some zelda love.

Im onto the Last Dungeon... saved just outside and will probably hit it tomorrow.

39 hours and 14 minutes.

I've finished the game... And I really have to agree with the idea of this being the best zelda ever made. The game is amazing, and the end... Almost left a tear in my eye. I didn't meant to rush through the game, but now I feel bad I finished the game so quickly (36 hours). I'll try to play it again when I have more time, but this time without the same "fury".

The feeling of having to wait another 2/3 years for a next Zelda game is painful.

I've been exploring more lately, just looking around at the levels.

Lake Hylia really is amazing to look at. Great music, and just seeing the bridge of hyrule over the lake seems incredible.

I really love this game. :)