NEurope
Hero-of-Time

The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess

Whats your boggle with teh Z-targeting, Sir Eevil?

DemolitionMan16.jpeg

My boggle!?

It just seems amazingly piss poor compared to Ocarina Of Time, if an enemy jumps behind you, you follow it, pivoting on the spot. For me with Twilight it disengages, meaning I have to turn around myself and Z-lock again.

Even more of a bitch with multiple enemies.

Plus when I'm trying to get the camera behind me it likes to lock onto enemies, but I think that happened in Ocarina too so I won't bitch as much.

Even more of a bitch with multiple enemies.

Two words:

Spin Attack.

Yeaaah! Glad you knew it was from Demolition Man. :)

I haven't noticed any problems with the targeting system, but then I haven't played this game as much as I would like to. Next time I play, I'll look into it a bit more.

One thing I have loved is horseback fighting. Just slashing people with your sword whilst riding towards them. Mwhahahahaa.

Slowly nearing the end of the game now with two dungeons left to go (I think). The 7th was absolutely awesome and I'm expecting good things from the 8th based on it's settings and all that is at stake in the story.

It's going to be really hard to finish this game, I'll say that much. :(

I got my shield burnt away in Dungeon 2 and want a new one! Anyone know where i can get a new one, i've just finished D3 and on my way to see Zelda.

I got my shield burnt away in Dungeon 2 and want a new one! Anyone know where i can get a new one, i've just finished D3 and on my way to see Zelda.

Malo's shop in Kakariko is selling the Hylian Shield.

Go to the shop in Kakariko town, they will have one there. The same thing happened to me and I never replaced it for ages.

Started the game played for about 3 hours. Got horribly stuck on fishing. Thanks Flinky! Anyway just going to start the first temple I think! And all I can say is I love this game. After a slow start its picking up. And its quite a moody dark zelda to lots of good humor to. The mayor and link looking at each other when the mayors daugther was going mental I thought was class. And I love wolf link literally ripping people apart is ace.

Ok then into the forest!

Malo's shop in Kakariko is selling the Hylian Shield.

Go to the shop in Kakariko town, they will have one there. The same thing happened to me and I never replaced it for ages.

Cheers guys

i missed the first heart piece can i still get it. i have finished the first dungeon and am heading towards the next bit. i got a heart from the boss in the first dungeon and i git a heart piece from there as well but apparently i have missed the first piece.

Usually in Zelda games you cant miss anything I imagine this is the same. Just go back where it is and it should be there.

don't get how people got stuck on fishing....I caught a fish first go, seems abit odd maybe it was just me.

Usually in Zelda games you cant miss anything I imagine this is the same. Just go back where it is and it should be there.

excellent. well i will have to find where this heart piece is meant to be.

Just got the Master Sword, saddened to say I had to use a guide for that statue puzzle... I tried for so long :'( I knew where I wanted them to go but I just couldn't manage it.

I feel so cheap.

Looks green rather than yellow to me, and wider. Look on the back of the box.

That is definatley a magic metre. Must have taken out fairly late on.

Done and done!

Amazing last boss, possibly the best yet in the series.

Done and done!

Amazing last boss, possibly the best yet in the series.

Agreed. The whole battle just shouted of epicness.

I have no idea what number i'm on,I think it's 7

I hate the sky village,I think it's hard,bit dissapointed by what was up here aswell

I hate the sky village,I think it's hard,bit dissapointed by what was up here aswell

Yup, I hated that Temple aswell, it was/is a hassle to play.

Fantastic temple. (but then, they all were) The boss was truly a great one.

I'm going on record to say I loved the seventh dungeon. Great weapon put to awesome use throughout and some genuinely interesting puzzles to work with in there.

The boss was like most in the game. Epic and visually interesting with some great concepts behind it, but relatively easy. I don't think I've died on any of the bosses yet. Most of my deaths in this game come from falling through places and such.

Bring on the eighth dungeon and the ninth afterwards and then this epic boss battle I'm being teased about so much.

Im trying to get all the Poes but im missing 1 and its doing my head in trying to find out which 1 I have missed. Wish I had the Sun Song for this quest.