NEurope
Hero-of-Time

The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess

Ok, the Sand Temple boss fight is one of the coolest not just in a Zelda game but any game! Link owns Tony Hawks and Samus, those who have done it know what im talking about :wink:

Ok, the Sand Temple boss fight is one of the coolest not just in a Zelda game but any game! Link owns Tony Hawks and Samus, those who have done it know what im talking about :wink:

All the bosses have been a lot of fun, even the easy ones. (it's just fun to do them).

Cutscene before last temple = OMFG! But....why do I get the feeling that I'll have to fight That Thing later on.

Yeah. It was really speedy, wasn't it.

Just got out of the 4th dungeon, and the scene that follows is brilliant. What it sets you up for is a bit predictable though

Another dungeon fest to restore some brilliant power. Ugh.

Just beat the first boss - absolutely love the game so far, can't wait to see the rest of the world. Also, when I first saw the world map I was blown away - that thing is HUGE!

I hate the Sky temple >_>.

I'm stuck like hell, i have the item from it but i just can't find the boss key chest.

I find it the other way arround. You wither have to charge or spin to control stick, which sometimes I can't do right. The Wii way is perfect.

And the desert boss is probably one of the best bosses ever. Man, that was cool in all sorts of ways.

I'm trying to deliver hot water to the goron, but those fucking bugs keep fucking me! er.. sorry bout the language.

Can someone please answer this ASAP.

I'm in Kakariko Village and need to get the Hylian Shield. I've tried to get into the shop that sells it but it's 'locked'. I've tried everything and even looked at guides which I never do and they all say to go to Malo's shop and buy the shield for 200 rupees.

HOW CAN I WHEN IT WONT LET ME IN? :-(

It's only open during the day and after Malo's in the city.

Anyone know where I can buy some arrows? It's kind of stupid that no store sells them.

4-5 hours in, just done the forest temple, going to the next place just t'other side of Hyrule field. might play some more tonight . . .

also 1up or ign have a list of the 10 best Zelda TP characters and i totally agree with them -that crazy chicken lady thing!!!! ocooocorororo ococororococorooooocororococoooooo . . . yeah her! :D

I'm trying to deliver hot water to the goron, but those fucking bugs keep fucking me! er.. sorry bout the language.

You need to stay on the edge near the cliff. All that will bother you are two goblins who can't aim with their bow for shit. Easy heart piece and reduced fee to get Malo's store open in Castle Town.

Earlier I just fell in love with Hyrule Field for the first time. The size, beauty and awesome music make it so pleasureable to just roam around.

I'm really satisfied at the pace i'm playing the game, i'm hoping it'll last me weeks rather than days, as afterall it's not like you get a new Zelda very often.

Guys, I am stuck in the Goron Mines. This bit is pissing me off.

I'm very early on in the dungeon. Pretty much only the second or third room. There is this massive block with a chain attached to it. I pull the block, let go of the chain and try to make the hole, but i can't. There must be an easier way than this.

Guys, I am stuck in the Goron Mines. This bit is pissing me off.

I'm very early on in the dungeon. Pretty much only the second or third room. There is this massive block with a chain attached to it. I pull the block, let go of the chain and try to make the hole, but i can't. There must be an easier way than this.

As you're pulling it look at the fire coming up you can see in the distance, stop doing it when it goes down then make a dash for it.

Right, I've been skimming past a lot of this cause I don't want too many spoilers, BUT, can anyone tell me how many temples there are in TP exactly? I'd just like to know. Just finished Goron Mines.

This game is awesome. :-)