NEurope
Dan_Dare

Guilty Pleasures

Not that its any of your business jordan but it wasnt me

(and it wasnt a cardboard cutout of anything in a shop window either :heh:)

Not that its any of your business jordan but it wasnt me

(and it wasnt a cardboard cutout of anything in a shop window either :heh:)

So could passers-by see you?

i think 360 pwns Wii.

Of course. It has a years headstart :p

I think the Wii has the potential to be brilliant. But a lot of the games on the horizon look rather poor. Still, it took the DS a year to get any good. I see no reason the Wii can't become a must have console.

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrm ive watched the whole of high school musical when my sister was watching it. *cowers*

also joey and oc and desperate housewives owns. lost doesn't! hurrah

I like Charmed (the tv series).

Nothing to be ashamed about. I used to sit down every thursday with my mum and watch Charmed. I thought it was fantastic. Now its gone slaggy.

Deep down sometimes, I feel like I realy hate some of my friends, for the things they do sometimes. Plus when they get super giddy it gets really quite annoying.

I've made a sandwich entirely from ingredients in a cupboard that have been given a number, then proceeded to tell my friend 3 numbers at random and then eat the sandwich blindfolded. I now admit to liking peanut butter, sherbert and chilli sauce sandwiches.

Ive became addictited to Maneater by Nelly Furtado.

Yeah, I have to admit that it's a pretty addictive tune.

I'm also part of the Girls Aloud fanbase. Robbie Williams also gets a thumbs up from me, too.

Disney films are great. Lion King, phwoar! No shame in that.

Nelly Furtado's album is good, I like the spanishy stuff. But then I am also into Bebel Gilberto and stuff. Plus Girls Aloud is catchy and fun, although their cover of I Think We're Alone Now is pretty bad. McFly still tops them all though.