N-Europe

Suggest A Thread

Fierce_LiNk

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The average Japanese Nintendo Fan:

* The average age is 34.3 years old. Note: There were large numbers of fans in their tweens, teens and twenties as well.

* People who like Nintendo also like brands such as Uniqlo, Burberry, Nike, Comme Ca, Gucci and Adidas.

* The type of content that's popular among Nintendo fans can be enjoyed by almost anyone.

* The men to women ration is 55.6:44.4.

* The average monthly pocket money is 42,700 yen. (US $372)

* Favorite songs are by SMAP, Kumi Koda, Tomohisa Yamashita and Ken Hirai.

http://gigazine.net/index.php?/news/comments/20061204_nintendo/

via

http://www.kotaku.com/gaming/top/japanese-nintendorks-dissected-219299.php

I've not seen a General Wii Questions thread, so i propose a "General Wii Questions" thread.

I've look everywhere for this answer and can't find it - so a "General Wii Questions" thread would be helpful! My TV slopes at the top and I have no way of placing the Sensor Bar below the TV. Is this going to affect the controls - will the remote think i'm pointing up to the sky?!

I've not seen a General Wii Questions thread, so i propose a "General Wii Questions" thread.

I've look everywhere for this answer and can't find it - so a "General Wii Questions" thread would be helpful! My TV slopes at the top and I have no way of placing the Sensor Bar below the TV. Is this going to affect the controls - will the remote think i'm pointing up to the sky?!

Sorted. :)

Your thread has been created.

Well, i'm going to have to disagree with you there.

Spam has been cut down. Things are actually organised.

As each day goes by, more and more people are PMing me with thread suggestions. I think the forum has been quite positive about this.

The main thing is the organisation. Its all building up quite nicely.

No, only spam.

Also, if you've got something to say, make sure its for the relevant thread. This is the thread suggestion thread, so unless you have a decent suggestion for a thread, save it.

No, it is not spam, it was relevant to the thread,

Post funny wii damages

I posted a picture of destruction.

Deal with it.

No, it is not spam, it was relevant to the thread,

Post funny wii damages

I posted a picture of destruction.

Deal with it.

The key word there is Wii. As in, damages caused by the Wii.

You are also nowhere near as funny as you think you are.

And, just to rub it in, I didn't delete your post. :heh:

So, you deal with it. Deal with it out of this thread.

With many of the forum finally getting a Wii over the next few weeks I think maybe a thread for general early impressions might be an idea. Just so people can post and share on their thoughts on stuff like how easy it was to set up, getting used to the new-fangled controls, early game impressions, wrenching it back off their now Wii-obsessed love ones ect.

With many of the forum finally getting a Wii over the next few weeks I think maybe a thread for general early impressions might be an idea. Just so people can post and share on their thoughts on stuff like how easy it was to set up, getting used to the new-fangled controls, early game impressions, wrenching it back off their now Wii-obsessed love ones ect.

I've already added a "Wii Impressions" type of thread to the list, does that count?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!