NEurope
  • Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
    • Yeah I had it in trade before I upgraded to the Omni. I actually never finished it because I wasn't enjoying it. From what I've heard though is that the main event on its own isn't great (which is what I was reading) and it was all the side stuff that made everything made sense and give context to what was going on so as thats included in the Omni I'm willing to try it again. I also made sure I finished my Scott Snyder Batman omnibus' before ordering it as I know a lot of what happens is first introduced there.
    • Lovely collection, as always. Have you read the Metal event? I know yours are sealed but was just wondering if you read it elsewhere. I've heard good things about it.
    • Bought so many DC omnis this month (more than I ended up posting here 😆) that I needed to rearrange my DC collection and buy some new bookcases!
    • We finally now know the digital sales figures for every first party Sony release! (as of June 2023) https://www.resetera.com/threads/revenue-and-downloads-for-every-sony-first-party-game-ever-released-on-the-psn-580-titles-as-of-june-2023.855270/ Man, those PS1 Classics downloads made mad bank, crazy how Sony has chosen to neglect such an easy money farm...
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts