N-Europe

Wii Sales Figures

realsubzero

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh, Wii is up about 100k since I checked earlier and PS3 hasn't changed at all. Awesome.

Also, PS3 has bound to be more than 250k seing as they've already sold 252.

EDIT: Woah, I just refreshed the page after making this post and they were up another thousand.

EDIT AGAIN: Dude, every time you refresh it it goes up a thousand, and the PS3 doesn't change. Wtf.

Guest Stefkov

Ive been waiting for this thread, Wii is doing amazing. This is in theother consoles board thing but one here is good. I saw it when the Wii was only 20K moer than the PS3, not its over 100K more wow.

wtf refreshed its now on 400K

Why has this thread not been locked? There's one in the other gaming forum stickied.

I think this thread can stay for the time being. I see no problem with it, as it gives us an early indication of how well the Wii is selling.

When we get official confirmation in a day or two, i think then it can be locked.

We should see a surge once it hits Pal regions in December. Very unforunate though that quite a few people have been having defects with the Wii. I'm hoping Nintendo doesn't become similar to its competitors with plenty of defective consoles. But I guess the number is still relatively low 1% of people at the most and its expected due to the larger quantities of consoles produced. The more you have, the more likely you'll have additional defects.