NEurope
Tellyn

Spoiler-Free The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Thread

Guys DO NOT enter the regular Zelda thread any more. I could click away the pics fast enough, but I read some things I'd rather didn't. Seems to me they've found spoilers that are a fair bit in the game - do not click the spoiler boxes. I just hate my curiosity for this game.

It's going to be a long month from now.

Yeah I popped in before and had to get out of there quickly, methinks I will stay out of there from now on.

I'd say the map is probably a spoiler to some. Since the use of spoiler boxes has been negated in the normal thread, I've already spoiled it for me.

Are the maps spoilers?

No the maps I don't mind, you can keep them open (we know it's huge anyway), but I read some things that are attainable later in the game and I'm not too happy about that. It's my own fault that I clicked the spoiler tags though.

I'd say the map is probably a spoiler to some. Since the use of spoiler boxes has been negated in the normal thread, I've already spoiled it for me.

Yeah I would say the map is a spoiler, in fact basically anything that we dont know is a spoiler. Just make sure all screens and pics/maps etc are posted in the other thread.

I made it, its not perfect but I could improve if someone wants.

Where'd u get the official horsey pic??

Joystiq preview :blank:

Complaining about color palette? :blank:

He seems to forget that there is a lot of green and brown naturally in the world...

I personally think the graphics are amazing, he makes out that they are like something on a SNES...

Oh, and how much of a picky little basted do you have to be to not like a game because you have to "walk up to a sign"?

Fuckwit.

He seems to forget that there is a lot of green and brown naturally in the world...

I personally think the graphics are amazing, he makes out that they are like something on a SNES...

Oh, and how much of a picky little basted do you have to be to not like a game because you have to "walk up to a sign"?

Fuckwit.

Maybe he's gonna stop playing 'Life' because he has to do that then :heh:

Most of his preview seems to be entirely about reading signs - I mean it's hardly a game breaking complaint now, is it? I love the fact he picked out the Zelda series, when pretty much every single RPG/Adventure game since the beginning of time (and most probably many, many RPG/Adventure games to come) uses the same, back breaking method of making the player press a button. How will he cope?

I must find this and buy!!!

Wanna know what I think?

Just my opinion. Don't mind me.

Also, there is a boxed marked "MAJOR SPOILERS" in the regular thread. I want to look so bad, but I don't want to ruin the game... What the hell is in that box? Christ, I hate my inquisitiveness.

Wanna know what I think?

Just my opinion. Don't mind me.

Also, there is a boxed marked "MAJOR SPOILERS" in the regular thread. I want to look so bad, but I don't want to ruin the game... What the hell is in that box? Christ, I hate my inquisitiveness.

I looked at those spoilers you speak of because i was so damn curious and i wish i didnt. Trust me man it will all pay off when you play through the game yourself not knowing any/little amount of spoilers at all. Just like how magical Ocarina of Time was for at least most of us who where not as prone to Spoilers like we our now (The Net being so common now like never before), You'd be thankful to yourself. :heh:

Holy hell! What is in there?!? You know what, I'll find out when I've finished the game. Until then, that thread is dead to me. DEAD!

Am I the only one who considers Hero-Of-Time's list of what's in the strategy guide a spoiler? There was certainly stuff in there I hadn't known before, and didn't want to know yet.

Yes, I've decided I'm not going near anymore spoilers. I already know too much about the game so it is becoming vital to preserve any surprises that remain for that magical upcoming Wiikend in December.

Then again most of my bloody spoilers come from Jordan on MSN.

Looks like I'm going to need to kill him if I want this plan to be a success.

---

[edit]

I've asked Fierce Link of the mod team to actually ban me from viewing the other Zelda thread. This way I can't look at it even if I want to. I'm an incredibly weak little man.

K No more going into the spoiler thread for me. The last thing I saw there makes me so sad that it isnt going to be a suprise. This is my new home for zelda discussion now.

Was it those pictures that said "massive spoiler", Haden? :heh:

I clicked on the spoiler (I'm a sucker for hidden things, I just *need* to know what they are), but after the first one loaded up I just closed the browser so I didn't see anything.

Am I the only one who considers Hero-Of-Time's list of what's in the strategy guide a spoiler? There was certainly stuff in there I hadn't known before, and didn't want to know yet.

Yeah I agree. Go die you.

I clicked on the spoiler (I'm a sucker for hidden things, I just *need* to know what they are), but after the first one loaded up I just closed the browser so I didn't see anything.

Unfortunately, I noticed that spoiler in the trailer on wii.com.

Na it was a few fun things really. I dont care to much about the storline even though im sure I will. But ive spoilt about three moments that would have made me smile had I not known about them now so im staying out now.

I know I keep saying this, but where are the reviews?

Seriously they've all had since Friday to complete. I know its a long game, but you've had the privilage of getting Zelda before every one else. Hurry up already.

Sorry, I just need to know. I'll still buy it whatever, but i've got to know if it is all that.