N-Europe

Official Spider-Man 3 Thread [big spoilers within]

arab_freak

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Venom was in the sinister twelve, I know that much.. I'll take your word for him being in the six

Yeah...I believe hes been in 2 carnations. (And of course Mac in the 12)

Lets see...Wiki can help no doubt.

...Apparently he was in one where he replaces Doc Ock (As they were plotting to kill him)

Doesnt say much else.

Im still pretty sure that its going to be Harry and Spidey Vs Venom at the end.
I think Spidey and Harry will be resolved before the ending in just a fight between them.

Spidey, Sandman, Venom fight seems likely though,

I think Venom might take out Sandman, like in Sandmans comic story.

I know we'll get Harry Vs Spidey at least twice but I do think it will go the way of the comic and Harry finally come around. Especially since weve seen on the trailers Peter asks someone for help and we dont see who.
Yeah you're probably right in that Spidey and Harry will fight it out, resolve their issues, Harry will help at out at the end!

Actually, Peter defeats the Sandman in the subways stations by breaking a water pipe on top of him, turning him into mud. Peter then fights Harry and accidentally kills him, then kills the Symbiote by using a make-shift "sound device".

Its funny, If thats correct and a major Spoiler, then Im going to stab you. (Actually not joking)

Its funny, If thats correct and a major Spoiler, then Im going to stab you. (Actually not joking)

I'll help with that stabbage if it is true, but the real question is:

How do we get to Egypt so we can stab him?

I don't think his post is true anyways,

I can't see Harry dieing, let alone accidentally being killed!

Killing his 'best friend' would destroy Spiderman and I don't think the film will get that dark!

Harry is trying to prove he is worth something to his father. After being a failure at running the buisness he will try to prove himself by avenging his fathers death, but I think he'll realise that he's nothing like his father, has nothing to prove and all will be good for him in the end!

Also, Spidey killing the symbiote with a sound device?

We know he gets rid of it from himself using the sound of the bells ('a make-shift sound device?'),

Would they use the same method again on Venom?! That would be a bit of a lame way to destroy him!

Well sound is one of Venoms only weaknesses but im still leaning towards Harry fighting with Spidey at the end to stop Venom, possibly with something to do with sound.

I also dont think that Venom will be killed in this movie, maybe the symbiote gets away and Brock gets locked up as there were rumours a year or two ago about a Venom movie.