N-Europe

Naruto Wii

ShadowV7

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't make me cry man. I just hope Datel hurries up and there's no problem mixing Jap saves with other saves.

Well.. Yes hoping for Freeloader for Wii to come before the game is good but it doesn't mean that the Freeloader for Wii really will be out until then...

And especially the question is what Datel will do against the problem with possible Freeloader Blacklisting through Firmware Update a.s.o.

Looks like they're using the GC controller as backup in case the Wiimote controls don't succeed. But what is the classic controller doing in that picture?

Anyone play any of the GC games of it? Were they any good?

Yup, they were awsome, but the lame thing about them is that if you have Geiktou Ninja Taisen 4, you won't need number 1, 2 or 3. They just build on eachother like expansion packs that don't require the original game :heh:.

Well.. Yes hoping for Freeloader for Wii to come before the game is good but it doesn't mean that the Freeloader for Wii really will be out until then...

And especially the question is what Datel will do against the problem with possible Freeloader Blacklisting through Firmware Update a.s.o.

This time around, if nintendo wants, they can screw any possibility of a freeloader for wii. A firmware update over the night and you're finished. And Datel probably doesn't want to risk making a product that will not work for it's consumers a week after it's release. Our only hope is that Datel risks it and that nintendo has pity of us and closes his eyes, because the freeloader is not that big of a financial impact anyway. They can even win more with imports.

Is the the same one as the PS2 one? Cause the PS2 one has adventure parts.

No, it's a completely different one.

Yup, they were awsome, but the lame thing about them is that if you have Geiktou Ninja Taisen 4, you won't need number 1, 2 or 3. They just build on eachother like expansion packs that don't require the original game :heh:.

Actually, they're quite different seeing as a few peoples moves change completely (No more Sexy no jutsu & Chouji's supers switched so it's now easier to hit with the better one:wtf:) and the 'feel' of the characters seemed to change from 3 to 4.

This time around, if nintendo wants, they can screw any possibility of a freeloader for wii. A firmware update over the night and you're finished. And Datel probably doesn't want to risk making a product that will not work for it's consumers a week after it's release. Our only hope is that Datel risks it and that nintendo has pity of us and closes his eyes, because the freeloader is not that big of a financial impact anyway. They can even win more with imports.

No, it's a completely different one.

Not if the Freeloader is updateable too... If they do it correctly... e.g. A Wii Channel which you need to update before the firmware update so it stays there or something like this... A Freeloader which is not updateable would of course make not much sense but an updateable one and you could get it working also over firmwareupdates...

One other thing: Who knows if the could even stop the Freeloader from loading through Firmware-Update (depends on how much they can change the firmware really through updates)... One more thing: You don't need to update the firmware... So if you don't update it you probably won't run into troubles at all...

But if the freeloader is updateable too it would be the best...

Actually, they're quite different seeing as a few peoples moves change completely (No more Sexy no jutsu & Chouji's supers switched so it's now easier to hit with the better one:wtf:) and the 'feel' of the characters seemed to change from 3 to 4.

But... that Chouji update was rubbish!! GNT4 was based on the Sasuke retrieval ark, which means Chouji should've had the three coloured pills, multi-size technique and butterfly abilities. Instead he barely changed. The same with Shikamaru, in that arc he used the neck bind attack, but in GNT4 he has the worst specials, one of which is completely made up.

But if the freeloader is updateable too it would be the best...

I don't get how could you update the freeloader.

About not updating the firmware: nintendo could just force you to update your firmware to play certain games, like the PSP. The firmware upgrade would be included in the game disk of course, for those without internet. And you'll sooner or latter want to upgrade the firmware anyway, as long as nintendo releases new features (cough cough...).

But nintendo won't stop the freeloader anyway.

Update Freeloader is easy: How the hell do you thing is Nintendo updating the firmware? Exactly, over the internet.... If you store the Freeloader on the internal Wii-Memory as Wii-Channel or something you could easily update it OR

if that is not possible you could say that the disk itself would always load some certain memory part from the Wii (where update information is stored) or...

There are lots of ways the could do this...

Don't underestimate software engineering possibilites... The question is just if they WILL make it updateable...

But as you said probably Nintendo won't stop the Freeloader and also after all at the beginning they didn't even wanted to provide region-lock (maybe they did because of Datel? - conspirciy theory ... oh :) )

But... that Chouji update was rubbish!! GNT4 was based on the Sasuke retrieval ark, which means Chouji should've had the three coloured pills, multi-size technique and butterfly abilities. Instead he barely changed. The same with Shikamaru, in that arc he used the neck bind attack, but in GNT4 he has the worst specials, one of which is completely made up.

Yeah...I was just saying they're not exactly a like; though Chouji should've used pills :laughing: And Shikamaru's 2nd super should definatly have been changed to the Shadow Strangle. His wall one's fine though.

I miss Sexy no jutsu, even though it was impossible to hit with.

I think the shields in the GNT series need the most work....Some characters only need to pull off not even a couple of combos and you're fucked.

And there's no way of really stopping shield brakeage sometimes because you can't jump around for a bit because the shields take so AMAZINGLY long to recover.

• 4 weeks later...

New video of naruto Shipuuden: gekitou ninja taisen Ex wii

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wd5Ygbh4Jc

this game is gonna rock , now you can use your environment to Hide , place traps , and finally lots of special moves and the option to choose for classic controller ( classic wii controller or Gamecubecontroller ) or the wii controller i prevere the classical style more for an fighting game , and there are mini games in it and some secret characters i wonder who that will be

cant wait till this game is out , you can flash your wii to play the jap version but the problem is nintendo can screw that one up with those updates they keep on giving ill just wait till there is a good mod chip for the wii

That new trailer does look nice (although not that big a graphical update?), but...

I dunno if I'm actually gonna grab this game o_o I'm a big Naruto fan but there's not that many characters in it, and knowing this series, it might be best to wait for the second one, which will have some improvements and more characters, but on the whole have very little change. Otherwise it will be expensive since the new games always just feel like addons.

I think the shields in the GNT series need the most work....Some characters only need to pull off not even a couple of combos and you're fucked.

And there's no way of really stopping shield brakeage sometimes because you can't jump around for a bit because the shields take so AMAZINGLY long to recover.

You ever try using back+b while blocking? If the enemy's just putting chains on you while you block you can exploit an opening using this attack without dropping your own guard.