NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
McPhee

Sony's Quaterly Profits

Searched for this but couldnt find a tread on it

http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/ContentServer?pagename=thestar/Layout/Article_Type1&col=968705923364&c=Article&cid=1161856746549&call_pageid=968350072197

Seems there is some karma in the world, Sony's profits for July-Spetember are down 94%! Thats a 'mere' $14 Million dollars, instead of the $214 Million at the same time last year. The christmas quater doesnt look good either, only 400,000 PS3s and they're still loosing money on recalled batteries!

Finally, justice rears its ugly head :yay:

94% Oh crap, pointing out the obvious here but thats one massive drop! Whoa!

Yeah, justice.

Cos we all know Sony are an evil company and others aren't.

Remember the time they blew up a bus full of nuns, after they created AIDS and introduced it to Africa?

Yeah, justice.

Remember the time they blew up a bus full of nuns, after they created AIDS and introduced it to Africa?

i was refering to the whole lik-sang thing + the laptop batteries setting fire

did i say i think sony are evil? did i say i dont think other companies are evil? no?

Really?! Sony blew up the nuns who invented aids? Sony a heroes! :bowdown:

You're right.

We should not forget the other evil companies.

Damn you EA :horse:

Stop bashing sony! I dont particulary like the playstation, but as a company they used to make great stuff! The world would be very different without them i.e no cds, walkman etc

Stop bashing sony! I dont particulary like the playstation, but as a company they used to make great stuff! The world would be very different without them i.e no cds, walkman etc

Other people make CDs you know. And anyway I never wanted rid of them, they make some good products. I just hate the gaming section of Sony. Kaz Hirai...

Anyway, this is to Sony.

The world would be very different. It would be better.

Im all for the stop bashing sony, but for completely different reasons. I mean what fun is it to bash a company when there is no one to defend it?

The world would be very different. It would be better.

Quote of the century!

Poor Sony. After the battery saga, and the fact that virtually no PS3's are launching, they're gonna suffer this xmas.

i was implying they wouldnt existing due to them co-inventing them :heh:

Ah. Anyway I didn't mean Sony as a whole, they should never have entered the games industry.

Ah. Anyway I didn't mean Sony as a whole, they should never have entered the games industry.

Blame Nintendo

i was refering to the whole lik-sang thing + the laptop batteries setting fire

Nintendo tried to get Blockbuster closed for renting games, that is basically the same thing. Except Sony were smart enough to do it right :p

Nintendo tried to get Blockbuster closed for renting games, that is basically the same thing. Except Sony were smart enough to do it right :p

In the 90s though...

Really?! Sony blew up the nuns who invented aids? Sony a heroes! :bowdown:

LOL! I knew those nuns were up to no good.

Sign in to follow this