Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Official Neighbours Topic

EEVILMURRAY

Eastenders is much better though. I remember the plane crash best one ever.

I stopped watching shortly a month or two before all that plane crash stuff with someone trying to kill Paul or whatever it was. However, I take great offense to your comment about Eastenders being better. One prime example to disprove your point would be that in the week that Lisa shot Phil in Eastenders, Billy read Anne's Diary. I rest my case.

Speaking of Anne, can anyone tell me what happened to Lance, and if he ever came back after going to America 'for a few months' with Allyana(was that her name?)?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to break it to you, but Connor is dead.

Did they actually ever find his body?

As far as I can remember they found his wallet or something, then some evidence that he was/had been in another country (Thailand springs to mind, don't know why) then they just didn't mention him again?!

Or did Robert confess to killing him?

They never found his body, I reckon he went back to Ireland now he'll come back.

Loads of bodies have never been found in Neighbours history, only one of them ever came back and that was Harold, seeing as Connor is nowhere near as popular as Harold, and the actor left the show by choice to pursue different projects it's a pretty safe bet he won't be coming back and may as well be dead.

..Connor will come back to celebrate the millionth episode or something.. and say something stereotypically irish like 'I'm back.. was gettin scunnered o' the oul Guiness.. only jokin like'

..Then he'll never be seen again..

Now for a run down of people who should leave neighbours (preferably due to their character dying) so that they never, ever return:

Lynne Skully - there is no need for an explanation

Ned Parker - pansy

Katya Kinski- annoying

Summer Hoyland- ..she's been about 10 for how long?

..there's more but I can't be bothered any more..

Harold%20Neighbours.jpg

Loads of bodies have never been found in Neighbours history, only one of them ever came back and that was Harold, seeing as Connor is nowhere near as popular as Harold, and the actor left the show by choice to pursue different projects it's a pretty safe bet he won't be coming back and may as well be dead.

Connor said that he was taking a year out and then going back, ie he'll be back around the summer, and he didn't actually for different projects he left cos he wanted to go back to ireland and england for a change of scenery.

Thats why they found the wallet from china was handed in at the australian embassy. I reckon he'll come back ...

On a related note I carn't wait to see parkinson and julian cleary(sp??) and emma bunton in neighbours that will be hillarious

My moneys on Dylan, Max is gone for good.

You don't watch ahead do you! Max is back in about 3-4 weeks. And yes its dylan who got the baby. And elle steals it off him.

Ramsay street is the epicentre of evil.

As craig ferguson would say "I'm glad the Australians are on our side"

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!