Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Official Neighbours Topic

EEVILMURRAY

I think this thread needs to be stickied, it clearly isn't going anywhere anytime soon and it's more active than that battle cards thread that's never updated by those two lazy assholes TheNerdChildren and Dyke.

I've unstickied that thread due to it being dead. Been meaning to do that for quite some time.

As much as neighbours rocks, this thread doesn't need to be stickied. If it's popular, it'll stay up on the first page anyway.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But the Christmas day episode, brought a smile to face seeing the boys return.

Plus Izzy in that Mrs Santa cossie, fucking right love!

Agreed.

Evil Harold's return. I'm trying to work out what Harry's 'Walk to Robbo's' scene reminded me of. It may be texas chainsaw massacre- he was a bit leatherface, wasn't he?

Lynne's getting on my wick again. Harold's about to confess to Susan then Lynne, having used some form of homing beacon [i say she planted a tracking device on Susan] bursts in, in Harold's food preparation area, blubbering in her selfish way, again.

"Oh I could really use a friend"

Stop driving them away with your selfish meddling ways, and get your hair back to the proper way it was before godammit!

As much as neighbours rocks, this thread doesn't need to be stickied. If it's popular, it'll stay up on the first page anyway.

Stunning rationale, with logic like that I hope never to see a topic stickied by you, ever again.

God, how stupid is Paul, nice to see Izzy on the ball for a change though.

How long before Harolds self destruction though?

My flatmate suggested he was being written out, which I can kinda understand since surely there's no way he can get away with this.

Lynne's getting on my wick again. Harold's about to confess to Susan then Lynne, having used some form of homing beacon [i say she planted a tracking device on Susan] bursts in, in Harold's food preparation area, blubbering in her selfish way, again.

"Oh I could really use a friend"

Stop driving them away with your selfish meddling ways, and get your hair back to the proper way it was before godammit!

Stunning rationale, with logic like that I hope never to see a topic stickied by you, ever again.

Haha, you do have a point. My sentence did defy logic. It's one of those things that sounds better in your head then when you come to type it down it sounds like utter bullcrap.

I'm loving the whole Harold gone crazy thing. As soon as somebody told me what was happening, i just had to tune in to see what was going on. Fan-fucking-tastic. :)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!