NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Tellyn

Wiimakes: What would you like to see?

Shigsy-san mentioned that GC games could be remade the other month to work with the Wiimote, and they could appeal to a bigger audience. Which games would you like to see if this ever comes about?

My few titles would have to be:

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (flick the Wiimote like a sword and swish it to play the Wind Waker instrument)

Star Fox Adventures (not likely because of Rare's involvement, but it would make the game less repetitive)

Donkey Konga (not sure how this could work but I'd like the series put on the Wii)

Super Mario Sunshine (again, I'm not sure how it could work)

It would be good if they could put the original with GC controls and the new one on one disk.

Yeah I'd like new games too, but it's not like these take a year to make, they only have to add new controls.

Super Mario Sunshine would work perfectly. Imagine it now, you would, for example, use the Wii-Mote for aiming Fludd.

It's funny that you should mention Wind Waker, I've recently started playing that again and one of the first things I thought of was that playing the instrument would easily work with the Wii-mote.

Mario Sunshine + Wii doesn't work due to the digital buttons of the Wiimote...sucky

Shigsy-san mentioned that GC games could be remade the other month to work with the Wiimote

Is that right Mr. Walty? :indeed:

Resident Evil 4...??

Maybe a few N64 games, the FPS', PD, Goldeneye Etc...

RE4 doesn't need to be remade. Now RE2 with REmake type graphics I'd have loved to see on the GC. It's not gonna happen anymore but it's one that I'd love.

sunshine is obvious.u can use the wiimote to control flud and im sure other ideas.im sure sunshine will return eventually.But better later than sooner

i

Luigis mansion!

I think a full blown sequel should be made, not just limit it to a mansion though, get Luigi heading his own Ghostbuster-esque firm and fighting off ghosts all over the mushroom kingdom!

I think a full blown sequel should be made, not just limit it to a mansion though, get Luigi heading his own Ghostbuster-esque firm and fighting off ghosts all over the mushroom kingdom!

I'd also like a Wiimake though.

To everyone who is saying remakes are bad and they'd prefer new games, a lot of people missed out on the GC and some of the games this generation, so remakes and original versions of the game in a Wii box at a reduced price would be a blessing. I only got a few games for my GC due to money problems, so I'd like to see a lot of titles again on the Wii.

And what hardcore Zelda fan can resist Wind Waker on Wii to add to their collection? :heh:

There arent many from the GC, most of the ones that would work well will have Wii sequels anyway, the only point in a remake is to tell the story from that game.The first 2 Metroid Prime games would be my choice (could be sold in a trilogy pack?),

only two wiimakes for me wave race:BS and 1080:WS

am i the only person that hates those wave race games?

am i the only person that hates those wave race games?

N64 version is better than the GC version of the game. Really didn't like the graphics or sound for Blue Storm and the water effects were seriously overexaggerated. Sunshine has better water than Blue Storm.

Yes, but Sunshine also came quite a while after Blue Storm. They had a lot more time to get used to the machine.

N64 version is better than the GC version of the game. Really didn't like the graphics or sound for Blue Storm and the water effects were seriously overexaggerated. Sunshine has better water than Blue Storm.

thankfully im not the only one:D.Yep but lets face it sunshine was about a year later.i don't mind the water effects.Just it tries to be too realistic for my liking thus the controls suck.i have this problem with gran tuirismo too

Sign in to follow this