Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Wii in White Only

conzer16

I wanted black as it's going to be sitting in between my black Cube and N64... I suppose it will stand out a bit more now though.

Actually I still hadn't decided whether to have black or white, at least now the decision is made for me ::shrug:

But you won't need your Cube any more!! ::shrug:

I think the white one looks very cool, and it looks very modern. The black one will come out, no question of it. Lets all be happy, I mean it's not PURPLE is it! Whereas lots of people have issues over the graphics, how anyone can have issues over the look and colour of the console is beyond me.

Personally, I think this is the coolest looking of all the next gen systems.

Lets all be happy, I mean it's not PURPLE is it! Whereas lots of people have issues over the graphics, how anyone can have issues over the look and colour of the console is beyond me.

Did you not just completely contradict yourself right there......:p

Did you not just completely contradict yourself right there......:p

lol, what I meant to say is how can anyone have issues over the look and colour of the Wii - as I think it's gorgeous!

I had lots of issues of the purple colour of the gamecube, I thought it looked bad, but I think the Wii looks great!

One reason not to get White consoles is that they tend to gradually loose their whiteness over time (because of the sun); like the Dreamcast!

Yes...because it's not also bad for consoles to put them in sunlight!!:hmm: And esp not bad for the Wii & Sensor Bar.

Hmm...you know what's bad about a toaster?...is you can't use it in that bath:indeed:

But you won't need your Cube any more!! ::shrug:

How do you know that??

1/2 their collection of games could be US/Jap.

I seriously love the apple white. The reason people are going for Apple White is to make the shape more visable, less then the color. The Black one will launch, just like every Nintendo console did in the past. As said before, it doesn't sound stupid to make one color because people can't chose that way and will probably go for a Wii rather thena Black Wii or a White Wii. I really do like the color and it's gone perfectly blend in with my sleek white iBook and iPod.