N-Europe

Pro Evolution Soccer 6

Babooo

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I played this last night. Its very different in a way, but it has the potential for some great matches! Liverpool have the right player names... and somehow, the bane of my Pro Evo existence has made it in too: Zinedine Zidane is in the France team...??

Zidane was bound to be in Pro Evo. Whether it be the French team, or (if they're in 6) Classic France or as an unlockable. Because he is a legend. Which I...

Err, can someone tell me why even if i gently tap 'shoot' the ball still goes into the crowd, probably somewhere near the top?

It could generally to be with your players stats, or wether your player is leaning back or not, I had this problem but I kinda got used to how to shoot properly, I cant explain it how to do it, it just kinda starts working.

On Thursday I went to ASDA to get Pro Evo 6 for Xbox 360. On Saturday, my brother went to the same ASDA to have the Xbox 360 copy, that I bought, exchanged for a PS2 version of Pro Evo 6. Simply because of the edit mode. Because there is a lack of edit mode on the 360 version (It's just better graphics), the 360 version is not worth getting if you love the edit mode on Pro Evo. West Midlands Village? No thank you.

Guest Stefkov
On Thursday I went to ASDA to get Pro Evo 6 for Xbox 360. On Saturday, my brother went to the same ASDA to have the Xbox 360 copy, that I bought, exchanged for a PS2 version of Pro Evo 6. Simply because of the edit mode. Because there is a lack of edit mode on the 360 version (It's just better graphics), the 360 version is not worth getting if you love the edit mode on Pro Evo. West Midlands Village? No thank you.

Thats ery true, but im not bothered about changing names, Sure im a bit miffed Scholes is blonde where he's ginger and Vorobey(I think) for Ukraine if ginger where hes meant to be blonde?

but as long as i know who the team im playing are in my mind like Spurs etc, then cool.

We all take a piss at EA for releasing so many FIFAs, but PES is going the same way.

I agree. I think i've made that point before (either on here, or to a mate). It would be nice if they took longer to really perfect it, as there seems to be some gripes towards the latest version. Especially the 360 version of it.

One of my greatest series of videogames, ever, and the latest installment is terrific. No, astonoshing.

At first I was appalled, but then, the same applied last year, and the one before that. You see, I play Pro everyday so I become so accustomed to the game, the passing, movement of players, shooting and so on, that everything becomes second nature. I'm improving now, finally mastering the basics of the game. Going to London next month for the Championships. :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Stefkov

Finally done the Eredivise! Only 40 points for doing it though which is crap.

Now I've got Serie A, Ligue 1 and another one or two more leagues to do then i've got all off line achievements.