NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Babooo

Pro Evolution Soccer 6

DISCUSS.

On my way now to get hold of this game. :)

Will post my views later on......: peace:

:awesome:

How can you get it a few days early?

I should be playing it on Monday evening, should be good. Should be great. Liverpool had better have good ratings... Dirk Kuyt shall rule the day and with no Zidane this game should be a sure fire winner!

I'm thinking about getting it, not really sure. I'm not a massive sports videogame fan. I also reckon I'd be rubbish at it.

Can't wait! How are you already getting it?

Mine should be here tommorow morning :D:D Later on when we've all had a good play at it, we should host a n-e tournament. A one on one tourny with as many people in. An even number of course.

Or what would be great, if it could work. We each chose a team, granted we have how many teams in the premiership? We do a tabel, lmao, this is so random and wont work.

A n-e table, going on for however long. Maybe have weekends as the days to play, cos of poeples timetables throught out the week.

I'm getting so excited. Cant wait to play it online.

I've been playing Wining Eleven 10 (japanese PES 6, but with an english patch) for some time now. It's fantastic.

Can't wait! How are you already getting it?

Mine should be here tommorow morning :D:D Later on when we've all had a good play at it, we should host a n-e tournament. A one on one tourny with as many people in. An even number of course.

Or what would be great, if it could work. We each chose a team, granted we have how many teams in the premiership? We do a tabel, lmao, this is so random and wont work.

A n-e table, going on for however long. Maybe have weekends as the days to play, cos of poeples timetables throught out the week.

I'm getting so excited. Cant wait to play it online.

Couldn't you wait until I finally get Xbox Live? I think it's about time I got something sorted out about it...

Yay got my copy today!!!! If anyone wants to know, I got it from GAME, I think they are all selling it early.

First impressions though are not good. Me and my mate have had a good 3-4 hours with it and so far we are both unimpressed. The players feel to unresponsive and slow and we found it impossible to get a good game going.

However I've always had this problem with the Pro Evo series...I hate the new edition but when I get used to it, I absolutely love it!!! Hopefully that will be the case with number 6.

I'm loving it!!!

I just played about half an hour earlier. I played as united against arsenal, on regular setting, and lost. Then i changed it to amatuer, and started a leage, and ive won 2 matches, 5-0 and 1-0.

I really do like it. Its so much better that Fifa, I cant wait to have a go online.

I have PES 5. Please post any improvements in PES 6 that give me a good enough reason for me to buy it, because it's probably going to be exactly the same.

I'm still thinking of getting, but still not sure. Is it really hard to get into?

I have PES 5. Please post any improvements in PES 6 that give me a good enough reason for me to buy it, because it's probably going to be exactly the same.

I must admit the AI does run around a bit more, on your team. I have made some good through balls cos of the AI, so thats an inmprovement on 5.

I'm still thinking of getting, but still not sure. Is it really hard to get into?

Nope, not at all. When I picked up PES5 i was beating my friend within a couple of matches. Its really not hard. you can change th button config, i didnt like that the right bumper was sprint so i changed it to the right trigger. Its so easy, however i dotn know if it can be changed but sometimse the powering up of shots, a little press it will go all the way full. Thats something to get used to.

AHA!!! I think the reason why I wasn't enjoying PES6 was because I was playing it on the hardest difficulty: Top Player.

Whoops. I'll play on Amateur or regular from now on then.....

I'm not feeling it at all yet.

I've played 6 games on professional, as England and Everton. I HAVEN'T conceeded yet, and I've scored about 12. Every single one of the last 5 PES i've been getting hammered in the beginning and had to remaster it. I'm just playing the same way as I have for the past year and it's working just as well. I feel like i've bought the same game again. I don't want to move myself up to the ultimate difficulty on the first day of buying it.

I'm really enjoying this, I'll be putting a big number of hours into it. IT's similar to Pro Ev 5, which is why it might seem easier to score goals, but Pro Ev 5 is the best football game to date, so it's no bad thing.

Konami since the old ISS N64 days have come up with the worse fake names for those unlicensed teams' players it's funny.

Apparently a Dwight Yorb plays for Trindad and Tobago with Hisetip in goal (Hislop) and the Touya (Toure) brothers play for the Ivory Coast only in this game Yaya is called Yapa Touya and Kolo is called Tone..

Oh and there's Snake Derick of Nothern Ireland :laughing:

Konami since the old ISS N64 days have come up with the worse fake names for those unlicensed teams' players it's funny.

Apparently a Dwight Yorb plays for Trindad and Tobago with Hisetip in goal (Hislop) and the Touya (Toure) brothers play for the Ivory Coast only in this game Yaya is called Yapa Touya and Kolo is called Tone..

Oh and there's Snake Derick of Nothern Ireland :laughing:

lol i know, i might try and find somewhere who has a list of the team names, so i dont have to put up with Man Blue and Mersyside blues.

(FMA avatar, hell yeah!)

Played a match onlien last night. Took ages just to connect to someone, but in the end i was playing some guy as Man U, and he was Chelsea.

I lost 3-0, but the good part was that not that he got 2 people sent off, but it crashed on 89 minutes. So i had to switch off. I didnt get a wloss or a disconnect. :D:D

I'm gonna play some of this today after I get some work done...I need to get used to it cos right now I'm finding it pretty frustrating.

I'm gonna play some of this today after I get some work done...I need to get used to it cos right now I'm finding it pretty frustrating.

I really really dont find it frustrating. I find it easy to pick up and play, as soon as I got it.

That AI on your team is so much better now, they actually do run into space, like they should have done in all of those games before this. Playing the Fifia demo then this, you can see how much better it is when playing by yourself. I love this game, its how football is meant to be, other players running into spaces.

the only thing i dont like, I'm not sure why, but when goalkeepers kick the ball and freekicks aswell, the ball looks as if it floats in the air. For free kicks i want to power it, however it looks like it is a cross. Theres no power on it, the free kicks on the fifa whole game i played last week, i scored a couple of scorchers from free kicks.

I still haven't got it yet. The order didn't go through on Play.com, might have to go out and get it, but we have no money. Fuck's sake. :mad:

Regarding the power of freekicks i decided to read the manual and it said something about pressing Y just before he hits it and it will be stronger. Ive yet to try it though.

Regarding the power of freekicks i decided to read the manual and it said something about pressing Y just before he hits it and it will be stronger. Ive yet to try it though.

hmm i'll try that later, and maybe I'll read the manual later.

I finally got online just then. had two maches against the same guy.

beat him 1-0 then lost 2-1.

I must say apart from a little lag, its really fun online.

Please tell me, does "West Midlands Village" have Petrov, Agathe and Sutton in the squad? I can't wait to find out anymore!

Sign in to follow this