NEurope
AshMat

Heroes - The Beginning [Spoilers]

From Wiki.

Hayden Panettiere (pronounced "PAN-a-tee-AIR-AE") was born on the 21st August 1989 in Islip, New York to Lesley Vogel and Skip Panettiere. She has Italian ancestry and is an American actress and singer.

there's a good chance she's younger than me, but....I mean, you would, wouldn't you?

haydenpanettiere6.jpg

bigin10wenn995986yd9.jpg

Yes. :bouncy:

When does it air? It's 3.36am and I want someone to save me the trouble of heading to the heroes website. or google. or to be frank exerting any kind of effort whatsoever.

I have seen episodes 1-10, and have 11 and 12 on my computer! But i'm not allowed to watch it until i get back to uni and can watch it with my housemates. Grrrrrr.

I have seen episodes 1-10, and have 11 and 12 on my computer! But i'm not allowed to watch it until i get back to uni and can watch it with my housemates. Grrrrrr.

But 12 hasn't aired yet?!

Well i have an episode called S01E12, and ive checked and it appears to be a full episode.

Has no-one else got it then?

Has anyone else tried?

Well the site I get my episodes from only goes up to the 11th episode and I'm pretty sure thats when the mid-season break started!

Well i have an episode called S01E12, and ive checked and it appears to be a full episode.

It could be a full episode that isnt episode 12. Its happened to me before...well a wrongly labelled episode.

Edit;/ I can clarify 11 was definitely the latest.

Hmmm, dammit, ill check and see what ive got then. Once i know im not getting any spoilers from it.

Arse, ive got episode 11 twice, wrongly labelled!

Cheers guys, that could have been embarrassing!

Not read any of this thread incase it has spoilers...

I forgot about this show until I saw the title of this thread, I remember when I first heard about it I wanted to see it but never got round to it. I've just seen the first 4 episodes and I think it's absolutely brilliant. Unfortunately the site I'm watching them on doesn't have episode 5 so I'm gonna have to look around for it...

Is Heroes on tv on any uk channels now or soon?

[edit] I've just found http://www.nbc.com/Video/rewind/full_episodes/heroes.shtml where you can stream episodes - but only if you access it from America by the looks of it :( anyone know a way around that?

I think it's good that tv companies are allowing episodes to be streamed, the bbc does it too with shows like Extras.

Peeps, just torrent it. it's what everyone else in this thread has done.

new eps on the 22nd so you have time to catch up.

I can never get torrents to work... I've found a site with all 11 eps now though, hopefully it'll get updated on the 22nd, ty.