NEurope
AshMat

Heroes - The Beginning [Spoilers]

Wow, Episode 10 absolutely rocked. Thought it went quite a way in explaining a lot of things, just by going back 6 months to the first few moments of each of our Heroes discovering their abilities. I won't spoil it for anyone, but after watching this, Sylar is one scary dude.

I know who Sylar is... i recognise him but i couldn't put a name to him. Whats the guys name?!

I know who Sylar is... i recognise him but i couldn't put a name to him. Whats the guys name?!

*shakes head*

Also Sylar is played by Zachary Quinto.

Heroes Ep11 Previews.(Last episode till new year. :sad:)

One.

Two.

Peter using Hiro's power to travel to new york city?

He plays Adam is series 3 of 24, amongst other things.

oh, and that episode was ace.

What an episode! Best idea for a Supervillain ever!

I wonder if he takes the powers of everyone he kills?

hmm, who will die?

Ep 10 was Awsome, Charlie though...;-; She was awsome

and We find out Hiro's power is pretty limited now then, can't change the past himself if he does he teleports, so thats why Future Hiro told peter to savethe cheerleader to save the world becasue he can't do it.

Syler, now that surrpised me, I do liek the I can sense peopel who are broken thingy, and I do like 2 therioes one being the brain eating.

Other I read was that he takes the brain, uses his power to find out how the brain makes the user do what they can do and clicks the thing in his own brain to be able to do what they can do much better then the brain eating even though that would be cool.

Ep 11 looks epic but damn why istherra break afterwards and they weven said their going to end it on a bloody cliffhanger...bastards >>

Claude, an invisible man played by British actor Christopher Eccleston (Doctor Who), appears January 22. “He’s been living with his invisibility for many years and has come to grips with it, so he’ll give us a different view into this hero world,” [Heroes creator Tim] Kring explains. “He’s big, imposing and charismatic, and will become a mentor to Peter - albeit a tough, reluctant and stern one. He’ll help Peter learn to use and control his powers.”

Spoiler tags please. I avoided this thread until recently and will now avoid it from now on.

Spoiler tags please. I avoided this thread until recently and will now avoid it from now on.

Well then we don't need spoiler tags ;)

Just kidding :heh: please use them guys. I'll edit Dante's for now.

and We find out Hiro's power is pretty limited now then, can't change the past himself if he does he teleports, so thats why Future Hiro told peter to savethe cheerleader to save the world becasue he can't do it.

I think they were trying to establish that there is only one timeline in this series, not multiple ones. Because the girl didn't survive first time through means hiro couldn't have gone back in time and saved her because if he had then they'd never have seen her die in the first place!

The way things were, if he was able to go back in time and actually change the past then that'd create multiple timelines that would branch away from each other, one where his buddy has already witnessed her dying and one where he sees that hiro saved her.

The only problem with this is regarding future events because hiro travelled to the future, saw issac dead and saw some kind of explosion heading towards him which hiro presumes is the nuclear blast.

Either this means issac will die and some sort of explosion will occur or it means that when Hiro travels forward in time it is merely a shadow of what could be. The past is set in stone because if Hiro were to go back and change it then he'd only experience the changed present and never the 'original' present which in effect, never existed.

That's how I interpreted it anyway.

For popular examples, Back to the future has multiple timelines whereas the time travelling bit in Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban only had one. The sole timeline is much more 'perfect' but a lot harder to write well which PoA covered brilliantly.

Ep 11 looks epic but damn why istherra break afterwards and they weven said their going to end it on a bloody cliffhanger...bastards >>

It's just the way American TV seasons work. Most take a Christmas break. It's weird for us to understand because their popular tv drama type shows work in a completely different way to ours. Most of their shows will be constantly in production and being filmed as episodes go out. Sometimes even random weeks are missed without any new episodes because they're simply not ready to be aired and need time to catch up (this happened a lot with lost season 2 in particular).

Our popular series usually have fewer episodes (6-9) and are all filmed before any are aired which is why they can be shown in uninterrupted streaks.

I really liked episode ten, though I predicted everything ten minutes before it happened :heh:

HOLY FUCKING SHIT AWESOME!!!!

vlcsnap83196il2.jpg

The episode when we see

HIRO VS T-REX

Will be the greatest episode of a TV series, ever.

I just found a website where I can watch this. I will do this and join in this conversation.

NNNNYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! What an episode! Why do I have to wait 6 weeks? Fuck Christmas, GIVE ME HEROES!