NEurope
AshMat

Heroes - The Beginning [Spoilers]

That guy looks like some kind of morbid imagining of the human torch or sunfire. He should be interesting.

Ep 7 was pretty decent, though I wish they would start to condense it down a little so you can follow it a bit easier. A lot of plots means little plot progression....

Yeah I'm thinking either episode eight is going to be incredibly intense, or the series is just going to be an elaborate set up for a more dramatic series 2...

I agree with Shorty, there seems to be very little plot progression in each episode and i find it a bit frustrating at times but i'm still hopelessly addicted to the show :)

Just watched it now.

It's really, really good :)

btw, is that it for the series? How long till the cliff hanger is resolved?

Just watched it now.

It's really, really good :)

btw, is that it for the series? How long till the cliff hanger is resolved?

You mean to say theres no episode next week? NOOOOOO! First Lost, then Spooks (which i missed this week) now this :weep: gonna be bored...

my thoughts exactly

ah hell, who am I to complain? I have a total of 10,000 words of essay between now and Heroes coming back.

Just caught episode 8, good but still moving a little slow... eps 3-5 were definitely where it really got going, now it's like they've had to hold back a bit so they don't rush straight through the story. Also seems like we haven't seen much of Peter and Nathan for ages.

dunno how but it's all gonna kick off this week. Possible Sean Bean sighting ahoy!

"for the cheerleader, Peter?"

"no, for me!"

Three more episode then six weeks break. :sad:

"Homecoming"

As Mr. Bennet tries to protect his daughter by any means, Claire's high school homecoming turns into a frightening night. Meanwhile, Nathan and Simone work together to find Isaac's painting for Peter. But could this key to the future lead to tragedy? Elsewhere, Hiro travels back in time to right an upsetting wrong. As Niki puts a goal in sight, Micah spends time with his dad. Still experiencing strange dreams while in India, Mohinder learns of a boy that might pull him back into his father's research.

"Six Months Ago"

As the clock turns back six months for all of the "Heroes," Mohinder's father, Chandra Suresh (guest star Erick Avari), arrives in New York to begin his quest to find individuals with extraordinary abilities, and meets someone all too eager to be special. Peter celebrates his graduation from nursing school and learns that Nathan plans to prosecute a case that could mean trouble for the entire Petrelli family. A surprise visit from her father brings out the worst in Niki. Hiro attempts to be a hero and change the future for someone important. Claire joins the cheerleading squad and makes a curious discovery. Mr. Bennet and the Haitian meet someone special.

"Fallout"

The tragic events in Texas have sad, serious repercussions for many of the "heroes," their families and friends. Meanwhile, shocking details about the moments leading up to Issac's predicted New York City nuclear bombing are revealed. Later, Issac's newest painting has fascinating future implications for a hero in crisis. Mohinder takes the first steps along his new path. Matt and F.B.I. Agent Audrey Hanson pursue a break in the Sylar case. Horrified by Jessica's recent actions, Niki makes a tough decision to protect her family.

I might actually start watching this, perhaps I might see some super heroes. Unlike Lanaville where we see Clark for 5 mins in the whole show.

Does anybody know why they are having a six week break? are they still filming episodes or are they just spinning it out a bit?

EX-Doctor Who Christopher Eccleston has landed a top role in a hit US TV show.

The actor, 42, was snapped up for sci-fi drama Heroes after the success of the Timelord revamp in the US.

Heroes tells the story of normal people with superpowers. But bosses will not reveal whether Chris will be a good or BAD guy.

Also Sylar is played by Zachary Quinto.

Just remember something Dan Dare.

If Eden's power came to Peter when he meet Mohinder, which cause Peter to make Mohinder not believe anything about powers by saying you dont believe me in EP4.

ah that sounds a bit too intricate for Heroes. Thankfully, we're not in Lost territory and this show has, so far, chosen not to hire writers who spend more time giving each other rim jobs than trying to come up with good drama.

on the subject though, she is so incredibly beautiful. rawl :)