NEurope
AshMat

Heroes - The Beginning [Spoilers]

I heard a nice theory about Hiro knowing english to talk to Peter was to talk to him,. if he messed up, go back in time and try again and again until he got it right which does sound pretty col, amknig Hiro more awsome.

not that hiro, the original hiro. Sorry, I didn't mean peter, i meant the flying guy.. forgotton his name. talks pretty fluently with him.

His friend knew english and tought him.

Just watched the first four episodes and have to say I'm loving it so far and the end of episode 4 just left me wanting so much more (hey that rhymns)!

Currently downloading ep 5, shall probably watch it tomorrow!

Word.

I am hating that Sci Fi picked this up - It will get next to no exposure and they blatently wont advertise it well AT ALL.

Matt, the psychic cop, is my current fave.

I used to like Peter Petrelli, but he's SUCH a wet lettuce that I've already had enough of him. Nathan, despite being a bit of a wanker, is a cool charcter. I'm pretty fond of claire too, as well as being very purtee, she is nice and likeable.

And word up to the smack-head.

Watched the first episode yesterday....I liked it. Downloading the 2nd episode now...

70% of episode 4 get!

gawd its slow going on oldish torrents. guaah.

right i've watched all five now- when is it actually aired? i need six pronto!

Its aired in America on Monday nights so it can be acquired on Tuesday mornings

coolbeans.

lookin forward to the next one. Hiro is fast becoming a favorite of mine :)

Anyone watched ep6 yet?

Yeah i have, its been the weakest of all 6 episodes imo. Still gory though

Anyone watched ep6 yet?

yeah.

Probably the weakest episode like booker said but It pretty much explains what the womans powers are, and her husbands.

I watched it last night and KNEW that

Eden was part of Claires Dad's group, from the start she jsut seemed weird and now we know, as well as Claires dad getting stand ins for the Bio Parents he's fishy, is he on the good side or the bad side or what? when eden told him that theyhad to save the cheerleader he was taken back a bit"

and does anyone know if theres a Preview for ep6 anywhere was looking last night but nothing showed up

This show is brilliant! just away to watch Ep 3 now!

Shame Sci-Fi got it over here. I was hoping 5 would snap it up for 5 US, they desperately need to get something worth watching on there besides CSI and Stephen King's NM & DS.