NEurope
AshMat

Heroes - The Beginning [Spoilers]

I watched it last night and KNEW that

Eden was part of Claires Dad's group, from the start she jsut seemed weird and now we know, as well as Claires dad getting stand ins for the Bio Parents he's fishy, is he on the good side or the bad side or what? when eden told him that theyhad to save the cheerleader he was taken back a bit"

and does anyone know if theres a Preview for ep6 anywhere was looking last night but nothing showed up

Here you go Arnold. :)

Watched first 2 episodes and I'm still not really feeling it. All you internet people are in a state of euphoria about it, and I can see why, its enjoyable and I will end up watching all of it. (if it concludes in less than 3 series)

I do like it, but as people have said it seems a bit cheesy and just X-Men minus the suits.

Neverless, I'll hold real judgement until at least episode 5.

I have a feeling the cliffhanger to this next episode is worth putting in italics it's going to be so immense

Next episode: Nothing To Lose

Niki opens up to a friend when her son becomes the subject of a crisis. Hiro begins to question his heroism after failing to act like a superhero in the face of danger. Nathan and his wife come up with a strategy to win the election. Claire finds out what happened to her missing video tape, and her father gets some surprising news from an associate. Matt and Audrey continue their investigation of the serial killer Sylar.

Airs: Monday November 6, 2006

Hiro & Ando are meeting up with DL, Micah, and Nikki?

Next episode: Nothing To Lose

Niki opens up to a friend when her son becomes the subject of a crisis. Hiro begins to question his heroism after failing to act like a superhero in the face of danger. Nathan and his wife come up with a strategy to win the election. Claire finds out what happened to her missing video tape, and her father gets some surprising news from an associate. Matt and Audrey continue their investigation of the serial killer Sylar.

Airs: Monday November 6, 2006

Hiro & Ando are meeting up with DL, Micah, and Nikki?

Yeah looks it. I'd say they meet up between Vegas and New York before meeting Peter and the others. Question is- how does the cop get from L.A to N.Y?

Just a guess. Hiro is already trying to get there, and Niki is in the same area as him. It makes sense

the bomb and everything.

I was talking about Matt Dan.

I guess that NotNikki finds DL & Micah and cause a car crash as Hiro & Ando are leaving L.A

I just caught up with this show :D I had watched the pilot when it was leaked online, but nothing since then, tonight I watched eps 1-6 and I gotta say, I really like this show!

Up to ep. 5 now, I can finally see it. Great show, glad I percefered.

Thank you internets for shouting about how good Heroes is. Would have passed me by otherwise.

Should I read the comics? Are they seperate sid stories or do I need them to understand things.

Peter's power is that he can use the powers of the people around him?

yes & maybe can used everyone powers at the same time as well. :yay:

Peter's power is that he can use the powers of the people around him?

Thats the conclusion that I came too!

yes & maybe can used everyone powers at the same time as well.
:yay:

Thats what im thinking.

He needs to save the cheerleader because in order to defeat Syler and stop the explosion he needs to mimic all of them at the same time. Without invinsibility he'll die.

What do people think Niki's power is? Split personality isnt exactly a superpower.

What do people think Niki's power is? Split personality isnt exactly a superpower.

Her other personality is obviously super strong. She threw her hubby across a room, and ripped a dozen armed mobsters into bits

I think she's like The Hulk. she has a super aggressive split personality, super strength and when she wakes up she has amnesia. exactly the same as Bruce Banner. Course, the difference is in what triggers the change. the hulk comes from anger, while evil Niki looks to me like a personified survival instinct. If you think about it, every instance of her taking over has been while either her or her son have been threatened.

Her other personality is obviously super strong. She threw her hubby across a room, and ripped a dozen armed mobsters into bits

I think she's like The Hulk. she has a super aggressive split personality, super strength and when she wakes up she has amnesia. exactly the same as Bruce Banner. Course, the difference is in what triggers the change. the hulk comes from anger, while evil Niki looks to me like a personified survival instinct. If you think about it, every instance of her taking over has been while either her or her son have been threatened.

ah, ye i see it now. just been reading the comics (on the Heroes website)

niki.jpg

Episode 7 owned, seems we have

Mika being able to fix electrical stuff (Mini magneto perhaps?)

and well, the dude at the hospital, now we know where the nuclear explosion comes from, the guy explodes it seems, (just like electrode etc)