N-Europe

24 Official Thread *Season 7 Trailer Inside!*

Tellyn

The advert for the 24 DVDs is absolutely spoileriffic. Couldn't believe some of the shocking crap they shoved into it.

Yeah its just like when they were advertising series 5 on dvd. I still need to pick up series 5 and then rebuy the rest as I gave them to my mate to borrow and when they came back the boxes were all knackered...GIT!

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah its just like when they were advertising series 5 on dvd. I still need to pick up series 5 and then rebuy the rest as I gave them to my mate to borrow and when they came back the boxes were all knackered...GIT!

That's one of my pet peeves, when stuff gets returned from a lend in shitty condition. I actually kind of want to rebuy seasons 1-3 so I have the new style non-gatefold boxes but I'll probably just wait for the HD/Blu-Ray boxed sets.

That's one of my pet peeves, when stuff gets returned from a lend in shitty condition. I actually kind of want to rebuy seasons 1-3 so I have the new style non-gatefold boxes but I'll probably just wait for the HD/Blu-Ray boxed sets.

I know what you mean I was thinking of rebuying them anyway as they dont match the new style of boxes. Im very picky when it comes to things like that, yes I do realize im a moron.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but won't that put the UK AHEAD of the US?

I'm not sure. I don't think so, they've had 5 episodes so far. 4 at the premier last week, 1 yesterday. Another one next week and then another one the week mafter puts them on 6 - the same as us, by that time.

I think I may have phrased mine wrong, the next 2 UK Sundays will be double bills.

No, here's how it will go:

Tonight: 5th episode (US)

Sunday: 3rd and 4th (UK)

Monday: 6th (US)

Sunday: 5th and 6th (UK)

Monday: 7th (US)

Sunday: 7th (UK)

Monday: 8th (US)

etc

So the US will still be 6 days ahead. That's still pretty damn good on Sky's part though.