NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Charlie

Party Music!

Anything by:

<blah-blah>

Oasis

<blah-blah>

Champagne Super-Nova is indeed an absolute must.

Depends on the guests.. but Drum and Bass always goes down well because it's good with the chavs and the stoners.

It's all about the music.. who cares what you're wearing or who you hang with.

Personally I think Deftones go down well, Rage, System.. I'm not typically into rock but it's good because it's not attention grabbing.

Just background/atmosphere. Never thrown a party though as I live 3 miles away from civilisation.

Memorable parties include a massive stoner party on Halloween '03 at a house we didn't own.. literally must have been 100 or so people there. Well good.

Paint it Black by the Rolling Stones was playing when I got there. Oh yes.

Chemical Brothers goes down well in all parties too.

Hell, just stick on the whole damn Saturday Night Fever album. Always a winner.

ha its all true:d

That song from "A Night at the Roxbury"

Amon Amarth - 1000 years of oppresion

Manowar - Hail and kill

Bloodbath - Eaten

Basshunter - Botten Anna (i´ve heard that song so often that i hate it, yet i can´t stop listening to it)

Mindless Self Indulgence - Shut me up

can´t thing of anything else at the moment might edir some more i later...

He said Party music, Not what shit you like.

Depends on what kind of a partie your in you douche :heh:

Basshunter - Botten Anna (i´ve heard that song so often that i hate it, yet i can´t stop listening to it)

Jesus jumped up Christ that song makes me start climbing up the walls with rage.

For me, good dancin music is all about dance and electro:

The Faint

Goldfrapp

The Chemical Brothers

Justice

Daft Punk

Joy Division

Human Leage

Hot Chip

Peaches

Robots In Disguise

The Knife

CSS

etc...

Nicely done there Yamcha; there are no words to describe how awesome that was :heh:

That song from "A Night at the Roxbury"

Amon Amarth - 1000 years of oppresion

Manowar - Hail and kill

Bloodbath - Eaten

Mindless Self Indulgence - Shut me up

can´t thing of anything else at the moment might edir some more i later...

Haha, add some MSI, Manowar and Bloodbath to my list and I'm sorted. Amon Amarth though..fuck, must be some hardcore viking party dude :p.

I'm not gonna let this go, Typical me but i dont care.

PARTY music is party songs, not, Rap, Grime, Metal etc, you dont go to a wedding party with fucking Slipnot roaring out the spakers do you, it's things like YMCA, I will survive, Girls dont wanna have fun and tunes like that.

I'm not saying you dont want that sort of music at a party, but it isnt classed as party music.

No hard feelings, But im right on this one.

Mhm I interpreted it as a general party, rather than "if you were having a party what would you play"

I actually can't listien to the killers anymore. That song just will not fuck the fuck off- it gets played in every club, every night since it came out I swear.

We're forgetting the classics like

Ghostbusters - Ray Parker Jr.

Anything by Black Lace [superman, Agadoo etc]

More as I remember.

I love going to KOKO in camden on a friday as it's NME night in there and they play the kinda music i like, Indie alternative stuff.

But on Saturday's i go to the Venue in New Cross which has many different rooms, the best room is the main floor which plays all the cheese which i also love...stuff like:

Dont stop me now

Summer of 69

Love Shack

I am the one and only

Bon jovi stuff

Grease mix (basically all the grease songs rolled into one mega track awesome)

Dirty dancing mix (same as above...if you get a lady to dance to while this is playing, you're in)

and loads of other cheesey disco tunes like that. Love it.

We're forgetting the classics like

Ghostbusters - Ray Parker Jr.

Anything by Black Lace [superman, Agadoo etc]

More as I remember.

The Shabba man, has the best taste on this forum. Fact.

I'm not gonna let this go, Typical me but i dont care.

PARTY music is party songs, not, Rap, Grime, Metal etc, you dont go to a wedding party with fucking Slipnot roaring out the spakers do you, it's things like YMCA, I will survive, Girls dont wanna have fun and tunes like that.

I'm not saying you dont want that sort of music at a party, but it isnt classed as party music.

No hard feelings, But im right on this one.

The name of the thread is party music, not mainstream party music, there are alot of different music styles that play well at party´s.

Depends on what kind of party your in

For me when i go to a club or a party i like something i can dance to so for me its a bit of hip-hop or whatever you want to call it. Then once the alcohol is really flowing you put on a bit of the old crunk music then go really crazy.

I suppose this is for a party with people with different tastes. It requires musics that most people like, not just a compilation of a single music style. Of course there will always be some idiot saying " Hey dude, this music sucks!".

Platty knows where its all at.

Just acquired the Grease Megamix and Dirty Dancing Megamix. Seen the video of it on YouTube before, good stuff. :)

I love going to KOKO in camden on a friday as it's NME night in there and they play the kinda music i like, Indie alternative stuff.

But on Saturday's i go to the Venue in New Cross which has many different rooms, the best room is the main floor which plays all the cheese which i also love...stuff like:

Dont stop me now

Summer of 69

Love Shack

I am the one and only

Bon jovi stuff

Dirty dancing mix (same as above...if you get a lady to dance to while this is playing, you're in)

You my friend have great party taste.

THE MACARENA.

WOOOOOO! :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

Dont stop me now

Summer of 69

Love Shack

I am the one and only

Bon jovi stuff

Do you have to book to go to Koko I want to go! Man indie night sounds awesome.

Sign in to follow this