NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Cube

IGN's Readers Top 100 games of all time

If FF7 is number 1, i'll slit my wrists in fury...

God i hate that game.

The number one game will be OoT. Like it always fucking is. In every poll ever.

Even in polls that have nothing to do with video games.

If FF7 is number 1, i'll slit my wrists in fury...

God i hate that game.

I know what you mean. I dont hate it but the amount of praise it recieves is uncanny. Possibly the most over hyped game I have ever played.

Broken Sword, Resident Evil 4, Final Fantasy VII, WipeOut, Gran Turismo, Ocarinia of Time, Metroid Prime, Metal Gear Solid, Mario 64, Black and White should all be there.

I am probably forgetting bare from my personal list.

Fuck off with the FFVII bashing, it was epic..

edit. Chrono Trigger, Grim Fandango, Monkey Island.. Geometry Wars (yeah)

edit2. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, Myst, Tetris.

The number one game will be OoT. Like it always fucking is. In every poll ever.

Even in polls that have nothing to do with video games.

Pretty much

Fuck off with the FFVII bashing, it was epic..

I aint played the game, but it definatly up there if based on VG music. God i love the music

It was a culmination, the characters were deep, loveable.. the design was spectacular.. the world was huge. The music was awesome, it had great FMVs (which is why there was 3 discs) the script was perfect.. oh Barret when you swore at Cloud for being late.. ho ho ho.

Oh that epic opening, such a shame Square lost Nobuo Uematsu, Final Fantasy is dead for me now. Really the music was something that is impregnated in my mind.

I have grown up since FFVII.. I couldn't play it again. But it is certainly a top 10 game. It's not my number 1 though.

Oh my god, i've just download some Zelda and FF7 music, and god it brings back memorys, just little things that mean loads to you when you were a child.

I really hope Zelda TP is as good as OOT.

I'll slit my wrists all over your opinion. Basically I agree anyway.. I think it would be nice to see something new at number 1, certainly not Ocarinia or FFVII again.

Am I the only one that thinks Splinter Cell 1 should be voted higher than that?

Do you think it is being staggered so that Twilight Princess can be included in the top 20 when it is released? I think it is a contender.

It was a culmination, the characters were deep, loveable.. the design was spectacular.. the world was huge. The music was awesome, it had great FMVs (which is why there was 3 discs) the script was perfect.. oh Barret when you swore at Cloud for being late.. ho ho ho.

Oh that epic opening, such a shame Square lost Nobuo Uematsu, Final Fantasy is dead for me now. Really the music was something that is impregnated in my mind.

I have grown up since FFVII.. I couldn't play it again. But it is certainly a top 10 game. It's not my number 1 though.

Nobuo Uematsu is a legend. That's why there MUST be orchestrated music for Zelda TTP.

Well on the otherside of the camp, FF fans would say Zelda is overrated.

Lets not turn this into one of them discussions

Any other preachers loving the Donkey Kong Country series?

I will give you a HELL YEAH! I really loved the 3rd game, Kiddy Kong was awesome. I remember playing it on the SNES when it first came out and getting 100%, it took me and my mate ages to do it but it was well worth it.

Any other preachers loving the Donkey Kong Country series?

I will give you a HELL YEAH! I really loved the 3rd game, Kiddy Kong was awesome. I remember playing it on the SNES when it first came out and getting 100%, it took me and my mate ages to do it but it was well worth it.

You know what, I have a SNES right here, with those games and even though I've been singing the pirate level music (my vocal cords are capable of 8-bit sounds) all day, I'm not playing it! I think I'm broken.

I'm hoping Half-Life 2 makes it into the Top Ten, that's a game that truely deserves it, and IMO Final Fantasy 7 is the best Final Fantasy.

And we all know at least one Zelda game is gonna make it into the Top Ten.

The last one IGN did:

10) The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

9) Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (WTF???)

8) Soul Calibur

7) Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater (MGS 1 & TTS are much better)

6) God of War (What???)

5) Half-Life 2

4) Chrono Trigger

3) Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory (WTF???)

2) The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

And the first place. What was it? Well...Final Fantasy has not been mentioned yet...anyway for those who want to know:

1) Resident Evil 4

FFVII is a great game, overated or not it deserves at least a top 20 placing (if not a top 10).

Smash Bros and Conker's Bad Fur Day better make the top 10...

The last one IGN did:

10) The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

9) Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (WTF???)

8) Soul Calibur

7) Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater (MGS 1 & TTS are much better)

6) God of War (What???)

5) Half-Life 2

4) Chrono Trigger

3) Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory (WTF???)

2) The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

And the first place. What was it? Well...Final Fantasy has not been mentioned yet...anyway for those who want to know:

1) Resident Evil 4

No .

Sign in to follow this