N-Europe

Virtual Console - All you need to know

Tellyn

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like Secret of Mana is heading to us Europeans very soon.

I have the latest edition of The Official Nintendo Magazine UK & Ireland and they have a review of Secret of Mana for the Europe/Australia VC. Since the Magazine isn’t due on UK and Irish news stands till Friday, they have said the game is ‘out now’.

Last time ONM had something like this, it turned out 100% true. I think the changes of this happening again are very good!

I know its the WiiWare games turn this week but im sure they have mixed WiiWare and VC titles before. If its not this week then surely it must come out next week, right?

Im really scratching my head over this one, why cant they release these big hitter VC games during the summer months when the release list for the retail Wii games are slim pickings? Fools.

From their forums

Well the mag usually goes to print just over a fortnight before it ends up on the shelves, so sometimes release dates change during that time (especially downloadable games, which can be pulled at the very last minute). So while it may not be "out now" any more, it should be very soon.

I'm taking that to mean it was meant to be out last week but was pulled so probably next week :(

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Its not up :(

It's WiiWare's turn next week, and I'm guessing we'll be getting Strong Bad Episode 3.

Dude, I don't know what you've been smoking, but clearly you missed the memo- Secret of Mana is defo, beyond a shadow of a doubt, being added to the European shop channel this incoming week. :indeed: Right, Serebii??