N-Europe

Heatseeker

Dante

No offence but most hardcore gamers have been living in the era of HD. And this game will suck because a) its a port b) looks comparable to one of the titles to come out on the GC mid stream.

CORRECTION.

Real hardcore gamers experienced HD graphics on PC 10 years ago. Real hardcore gamers have hundreds of hours clocked into Pokémon Red, R-Type, Starcraft; games that don't have graphics as their main selling point. Casual gamers that don't know a damn thing about games are the ones getting all hyped over HD, hardcore gamers see through the bullshit and go for systems with kickass games. That's why Half-Life is still loved by many and why no one gives a damn about Doom 3 anymore.

Who the hell are you kidding complaining about ports anyway? 360 and PS3 barely know the meaning of exclusivity.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, luckily I don't have and HD TV, so I guess this game will be awesome for me :D.

I am not 14, I'm 19.

Its my freaking personal opinion

And about ports on ps3 and 360 at least the exclusive games there are the epic titles e.g Final Fantasy 13 on ps3 and Fable 2 on 360. I can tell you this at least I'll be playing these games - while you have are enjoying your last gen ports then.

I am not 14, I'm 19.

And about ports on ps3 and 360 at least the exclusive games there are the epic titles e.g Final Fantasy 13 on ps3 and Fable 2 on 360. I can tell you this at least I'll be playing these games - while you have are enjoying your last gen ports then.

Errr... Zelda:TP?

OK, it's available for the GC too, but Nintendo are surelly working on a new Wii Zelda.

e.g Final Fantasy 13 on ps3 and Fable 2 on 360. I can tell you this at least I'll be playing these games - while you have are enjoying your last gen ports then.

I'll be enjoying all the new games with new gameplay. Unlike you, I can ignore the ports, and "childish" games (of course, it's actually games like GTA that are childish), while sticking to the plentiful supply of great games.

There we have the keyword. Your personal opinion. Then why do you keep posting your opinions as facts? Quote: No offence but most hardcore gamers have been living in the era of HD (So it's a fact that of the 100's of millions of gamers in the world most have an HDTV and an Xbox 360/Playstation 3?). And this game will suck (will suck? You don't even write "I think it will suck", you are writing it like a fact). It really helps if you use words in your posts like "In my opinion" or "I think".

Guest Stefkov

After seeing the images in the new ONM, this game is looking pretty cool. I love planes, thats why I got Blazing angels on the 360, played that to death, loved it. I might give this a shot when its out.

• 2 weeks later...
I had a look on Gamespot and all they do is b**** about the 'crap' graphics.

I don't see their problem with the graphics...unless they are playing it on a playstation. (if they moan about controls not working, it's likely they are trying to use the Wii Remote with the PS2).

This is how you do a port..

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!