NEurope
mcj metroid

100 greatest cartoons on channel 4

Spirited Away, Nightmare Before Christmas and Ren and Stimpy all in the top 20 indicates good taste. Futurama and The Snowman should be a bit higher though. Actuall The Snowman should be a lot higher.

QFT, 10x as good as the simpsons.

futurama is good but NOT that good.simpsons deserved number 1 and tom and jerry number 2.it's the rest i dont like

I prefer Futurama to Simpsons.Simpsons is good and all but there are a few shows that are better than it.I wonder when they're gonna do a new one instead of the same repeat.

QFT, 10x as good as the simpsons.

I think old classic simpsons was better than futurama, but now yeah, futurama is way better. Its definately not number 1 though, South Park and Family Guy are way better.

And Tom and Jerry deserves to be be where it is. As a kid, it's probably my most watched cartoon after Dragonball z and Pokemon.

Meh, in my opinion, futurama is the best cartoon there is. Though i agree with, booker, no simpsons would've meant no Futurama.

People can disagree with the Simpsons being number 1 all they want, the fact of the matter is you won't find a better work of satire anywhere else on television. Sure, people claim the newer episodes are no longer funny (they are) but you need to step back and look at the bigger picture.

Simpsons has been running for an eternity, it was doing jokes 20 times funnier than anything in Family Guy is now back in 1994. It is the #1 animated/cartoon show of all time.

People can disagree with the Simpsons being number 1 all they want, the fact of the matter is you won't find a better work of satire anywhere else on television. Sure, people claim the newer episodes are no longer funny (they are) but you need to step back and look at the bigger picture.

Simpsons has been running for an eternity, it was doing jokes 20 times funnier than anything in Family Guy is now back in 1994. It is the #1 animated/cartoon show of all time.

Agreed. Simpsons is the greatest TV show of time. Seasons 1-10 are GOLD, not a bad episode episode there and 11 onwards is enjoyable and still better than most. Family Guy is too reliant on random flashbacks and skits, it lacks plot. I find it hilarious but it doesn't stand up to the Simpsons. Futurama has good plots but doesn't have the same quality characters and jokes and plots as the Simpsons. Plus, not enough funnies.

What are people's favourite season? 5 has a large ratio of great eps, but 6 and 8 have very good single eps, Homer Badman, THOH V, Homer's Enemy,

I really dislike family guy, i fail to see why it is so damn popular..

it is never going to beat simpsons no matter how much times people say it.Futurama is NOT better than simspons and et me be the first to say that it was better than the NEW simspons but overall not a patch

People here are overrating Futurama. Don't get me wrong, I love the show but better than The Simpsons? No.

Imo South Park is the greatest cartoon ever, but something that controversial would never have been put number one.

It all depends on your sense of humour.

I prefer Futurama and Family Guy over the Simposons.

Everything in The Simpsons up to about season 8 is pure comedy gold. Futurama betters it after about season 12. I think the top 5 are a good selection. I have spoken.

Ok can we please stop with the "new episodes of the Simpsons are shit"

Because its been going on for ages

Hands up who has over 18 series of episodes under their belt?

Anyone? No, well shut up.

I've gone off the Simpsons after living with them more than my real family over the past 10 years.

But irrespective of that.. it is the greatest cartoon ever made.

Futurama is good, and now I enjoy the geeky references and nice production values.. but that doesn't make it better.

In fact Futurama is much less consistent than the Simpsons if you ask me.

Fry: "Shields at full urinarily" er, was that a joke? I don't think so.

Ralph: "Hello Super Nintendo Chalmers" ROFL!

56. Fritz the Cat

27. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

49. Scooby-Doo, Where are You!

Three of my all time favorite cartoons.

I almost forgot "Heavy Metal".

Ok can we please stop with the "new episodes of the Simpsons are shit"

Because its been going on for ages

Ill stop when they stop making them.

Hands up who has over 18 series of episodes under their belt?

Anyone? No, well shut up.

I've gone off the Simpsons after living with them more than my real family over the past 10 years.

But irrespective of that.. it is the greatest cartoon ever made.

Futurama is good, and now I enjoy the geeky references and nice production values.. but that doesn't make it better.

In fact Futurama is much less consistent than the Simpsons if you ask me.

Fry: "Shields at full urinarily" er, was that a joke? I don't think so.

Ralph: "Hello Super Nintendo Chalmers" ROFL!

exactly!I think people need a reminder of how good simspons really was.

I use to really like the Simpsons, but I don't like the new episodes. I don''t think Futurama, South Park and Family Guy are any better.

But thats just my opinion.