NEurope
Nintendork

Lost - Series 3 [spoilers]

if they were then why would non of the others no about them except possibly Ben?

Well theres a few possibilities:

Juilette was lying again

Ben never told Juilette

The girls in the station are actually Dharma, possibly one being Ben's childhood friend Annie so he told the others that hatch was flooded to save their lives

There will be more obviously but those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

Well theres a few possibilities:

Juilette was lying again

Ben never told Juilette

The girls in the station are actually Dharma, possibly one being Ben's childhood friend Annie so he told the others that hatch was flooded to save their lives

There will be more obviously but those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

Actually I was thinking the same as you regarding the bottom one.

I've been wondering the same about those people. I think they're DHARMA, to be honest - how on earth will they ever tell the story from somebody else's view if there isn't anybody else to say what incidents there were? Lovely episode though, and I'm looking forward to the geniously named finale: 'Through the looking Glass'. By the way - could this Looking Glass Station be the exit of the island? it was Alice's looking glass that made her dissappear into the wonderous world of chess, and the Looking Glass was the way out. The submarine was the way out to, and the center of the looking GLass seems to be exactly made for that tiny submarine... I think this one may be the way out, but if it is, then or well a) It's Ben's girlfriend that runs it as a DHARMA-person, or b) it are the others in the Looking Glass itself, because else they couldn't have deported al the captives from the plain or use the submarine as a way to leave the island...

god lost sucks ass

And you would know about sucking ass you cock.

the series is agreeably annoying to wait 7 days between each episode - but if you get the chance to watch them consecutively it's more fulfilling.

rofl, says the most homosexual looking person ive ever seen in my life...

nah but seriously, lost to me is just being dragged on way too much... originally it was a very good concept, but when they continued the hatch and the theories into episode after episode it became ridiculous... they shudda just stuck to 2 series imo, the way it wud of become much more believable and wud have gained a bigger cult following... just feels like a show thats bein continued cos it makes money for the network now... they r even releasing a computer game for christ sakes...

i know 1 of u will now say so why post in the thread then, but jus givin my opinion...

I've been saying it almost every single post: I hope they can explain these things for good, for once.

Jacob is invisible, and needs help? The island is a snow Globe (says Desmond)? You can't get off? They're all dead? The plain crashed in the pacific even though they are on the island? How does it all meet up with the DHARMA initiative? When will we see the mysterious Alvar Hanso (edon't forget: his face was never actually shown in the series, so I think there's more up to him than we know)?

I hope they can link it all together in something different than a stupid ghost story or fantasy. And for new viewer: you can easely skip season 2 without missing anything...

I really don't think they'll finish the show answering everything. Surely it's impossible to leave the audience unaware of what's really happening until the very last episode? Surely, if we hadn't guessed what the ultimate answer is by the last episode, the answer will be cheap and disjointed?

rofl, says the most homosexual looking person ive ever seen in my life...

nah but seriously, lost to me is just being dragged on way too much... originally it was a very good concept, but when they continued the hatch and the theories into episode after episode it became ridiculous... they shudda just stuck to 2 series imo, the way it wud of become much more believable and wud have gained a bigger cult following... just feels like a show thats bein continued cos it makes money for the network now... they r even releasing a computer game for christ sakes...

They could no way explain it all in 2 series, thats just stupid thinking, 6 series if reasonable for a show this big, if your just hating on its money making etc? Then you hate nearly every popular show ever?

Do you still keep up-to-date with lost? Theirs still a lot to explain, theyre not rushing it so fucks like you FINALLY stop complaining at it.

The ending to this weeks was just an anticlimax.

I was so hoping for Charlies death.

Actually the pace of Lost does annoy me but I do like the flashbacks and character building they include.

Yes it slows the whole thing down but I feel for a show like Lost it's important to learn about each characters past.

I think the whole "cliffhanger" thing with Lost works well, people are hooked so will continue to watch it so why not make it last and make loads of money?

there not rushing it cos they wanna make money, so r therefore sacrificing quality for quantity...

then fucks like u sit there and try to convince urself, that stretching 1 idea into 15 episodes only to get to the season finale (with a twist that wont make sense until the next series) and realise nothing revolutionary actually happened, all season is entertainment...

theres been plenty of tv sitcoms that have bowed out gracefully and ended so they r not a mockery of themselves... lost is obviously not 1 of them - when the final twist is something gayer and more confusing then that prophet theory crap in the matrix sequals, u will realise i was right... the way they drag lost on is hilarious, like the story line of 5 episodes cud easily make up 1...

if u want to insult me again for this opinion, then go ahead but ur only look like a joke

Keeps me entertained ::shrug:

theres been plenty of tv sitcoms that have bowed out gracefully and ended so they r not a mockery of themselves... lost is obviously not 1 of them

Breaking news from hobbzinio:

Lost isn't a sitcom.

Thank god for this genius among men otherwise I never would have noticed.

theres been plenty of tv sitcoms that have bowed out gracefully and ended so they r not a mockery of themselves... lost is obviously not 1 of them

There's been plenty of great shows that get canceled after one series.

Life is not fair, get over it.

there not rushing it cos they wanna make money, so r therefore sacrificing quality for quantity...

then fucks like u sit there and try to convince urself, that stretching 1 idea into 15 episodes only to get to the season finale (with a twist that wont make sense until the next series) and realise nothing revolutionary actually happened, all season is entertainment...

theres been plenty of tv sitcoms that have bowed out gracefully and ended so they r not a mockery of themselves... lost is obviously not 1 of them - when the final twist is something gayer and more confusing then that prophet theory crap in the matrix sequals, u will realise i was right... the way they drag lost on is hilarious, like the story line of 5 episodes cud easily make up 1...

if u want to insult me again for this opinion, then go ahead but ur only look like a joke

You give a whole new meaning to the word 'horseshit'. LOST has great episode building and the series make every episode worth while. The last five episodes have been some of the best in three seasons and exactly this tension in them makes them so fascinatingly good. And I'm sure that they will cough up something good, I just can't figure out what. LOST wil end gracefully with all questions answered - David Lindeloff and J.J. Abhrams said so and they're the men with answers.

I've got one question on the last episode, though: where did Sayid get a map of the Looking Glass station?

You give a whole new meaning to the word 'horseshit'. LOST has great episode building and the series make every episode worth while. The last five episodes have been some of the best in three seasons and exactly this tension in them makes them so fascinatingly good. And I'm sure that they will cough up something good, I just can't figure out what. LOST wil end gracefully with all questions answered - David Lindeloff and J.J. Abhrams said so and they're the men with answers.

I've got one question on the last episode, though: where did Sayid get a map of the Looking Glass station?

Along with that map that lead them to the barracks when they went to the Flame station?

He got it from the The Flame station, he grabbed a load of papers just before Locke blew it up. One of which was where the "Barracks" are, where they found Jack.

In America, TV shows work a lot differently to how they work over here.

They do drag it out a bit but nearly ALL major shows over in America are dragged out a bit because they're required to produce many more episodes per season. Over here the average series has around 6-9 episodes but over there it's closer to 20. Also, the season is being made as the same season is being aired. Over here, everything is usually closed and finished before anything is broadcast.

Yeah, they want to make money but that's because the network pretty much owns the show and chooses how long it's gonna go on for. If the creators only want 3 seasons but the network says it's a money churner so they want more then that is what will happen whether the original creators stay onboard or not.

To be honest, the fact that Lost has a clear end date is pretty landmark in American TV. The network is allowing the show to come to an ending and letting the makers know exactly when it's gonna end so they can tie up everything better. Often what happens when a show ends is that it just gets cancelled and the makers have to fit their ending quickly into however many episodes are left.

Take Alias for example. JJ and co had initially intended the fifth season to be a full length one and the story arc was written as such. Half way through the season the network decided to cancel it so the season was cut short, the ending rushed and did not turn out how they initially wanted it to.

Because Lost now has a clear end date, you can expect to see many less 'filler' episodes in the show as they know exactly how far they're going.

lol sitcom/ tv drama wotever man, if thats the only insult u can flip on me u drag queen lookin harrihobo then im glad....

u fanboys get way too defensive over nothing... i dont like lost, get over it...

What's that thing with people responding in a thread that they should keep out of? You assume you're right because we all like LOST and defend it and because you're the only one thinking the opposite? Lad, stop shouting "I've got a bomb" on the main Plaza when you don't like the city.

You're pafetic to say we're all wrong because, erm, you are 'right'. LOST is a great series if you follow it and it has it's quirks every now and then, but so does city council and you're not blowing that up either, are you?

And, by any chance, you haven't read the 'how to become a loved poster'-thread yet. They speak of using correct language. Your post are so fanboyish and pafetic as it is, if you want your argument to be somewhat taken serious, you might just want to learn the basic principle of communication: the official language.

lol i dont give a fuck about being a loved poster... the fact that u guys prime urself on typing everything 100% correctly and not shortened down on the internet is sad as fuck and boderline nerdy... this is the internet, in no way is me being lazy any reflection on my intelligence or social status - get that out of ur silly little brain...

this is why i cant take u seriously, as u fail to be able to debate and just get bitchy with an irrelevant comment...

You can't take us seriously when you refuse to you use the English language because its "nerdy"?

You can't take us seriously when you refuse to you use the English language because its "nerdy"?

Good point. It's such a classic macho-behaviour that we see with Hobbizno here: talking on a very 'cool' and 'lazey' way to everyone to impress people by showing his non-nerdiness off. How incredibly immature, not?

But okay, that's the last I've said about Hoobbizno - as long as he shuts his incredibly self-centric tramp, that is - I don't want to hear anymore of his 'my-opinion-is-it-sucks-andI'm-right'-stuff over here, again, or we'll have to start the 'let's-try-to-see-what-his-IQ-level-is_oh-it's-not-even-sixty' again.