NEurope
Nintendork

Lost - Series 3 [spoilers]

Good point, I forgot about the slaves...Still, Jacob could be a ghost from the ship.

Good point, I forgot about the slaves...Still, Jacob could be a ghost from the ship.

If a ghost is going to be the explaination to everything, well, I'de say they messed up over one hundred hours of television...

My guess Jacob is trap between space and time and is also trap in the cabin by the ring of substance.

I was thinking about what Ben said to Locke the other day about if you imagine it no matter what it will appear and Lockes dad turned up.

Now remember back to walt on the plane in series one? he was reading a comic with a polar bear in it. Then a polar bear turns up on the island which is all very random.

Don't know where im going with this but I think perhaps there is something way over the top happening to the damn island where whatever people imagine, happens kinda? I dunno....

I NEED ANSWERS O_O

In a Michael Emerson (Ben)

, he says Locke is alive because he gave up something long ago.

His kidney?

or maybe? 10char

WHY DOESNT MY SPOILER SHOW AHHHH

right, highlight below here, spoiler tags wont work for me!

i think that means he got shot in the side wer his kidney ISNT, so it isnt a serious of an injury as it could of been.

Above here highlight :)

They hinted heavily in the recent podcast that Locke probably wouldn't be dead. If he were I think I'd actually cry for a few minutes. I love John Locke!

Platty; I think the polar bears were in teh cage that sawyer was in.

and Kigan; Ring of substance... WHAT? Shhhhhh with the crazy talk.

and Skunkyface; Yeah, good spot :)

In a Michael Emerson (Ben)
, he says Locke is alive because he gave up something long ago.

His kidney?

locke_shot.jpg

kidney_stones.gif

It's a shot where the kidneys are located!Maybe that could become his saviour. Also, the theory of things appearing everywhere.. I think you should restrict it a little. Ben can do it, Walt can do it, and Locke can do it. Those three all had a special connection to the island, Walt being 'special', Ben being an 'other' and in contact with Jacob and Locke because he's 'sepcial'. I'm only having some doubts about the 'Jacob' concept. Maybe Jacob is the final connection with the island and he can use it to dissappear or something? But why would he say 'HELP ME' and why did the trouble start with Locke putting on his flashlight, Jacob getting mad (says Ben) and then Jacob saying 'Help me' to Locke, even though he's supposed to be angry at him...

A lot of things to explain again and the countdown of 36 episodes has started...

Platty; I think the polar bears were in teh cage that sawyer was in.

Ah good point. Maybe they decided to do tests on animals with the whole pregnancy thing and since the purge the animals have obviously escaped.

The polar bears were in one of the old Dharma videos. Good theory though ;)

The island is a microcosm of the Universe and works on the idea that the Universe has an imagination.

How many more episodes left of season 3?

not enough! This imo is best season of it so far, the start was a bit shite, but after that break its got right back on form.

There are two episodes left. One tonight and the two-hour finale next week.

aight, just watched episode 21 - Greatest Hits, and the biggest surprise of all is that ROSE AND BERNARD are in it! First time all series, I reckon.

Yeah it was good to see Rose & Bernard again. Although I did love the theory floating around that when Desmond was in the past he did something that meant that Nikki & Paulo got on the plane instead of Rose & Bernard.

Anyway I enjoyed the episode, pretty sad in places. Was nice to see the old Jack back aswell.

Im so weak willed, just read a possible synopsis for the finale. It definately sounds interesting.

Holy shit that episode was so awesome.

It appears that there's people in the looking glass. Who are they? Surviving Dharma members? or other others?

I just assumed they were other other other others

if they were then why would non of the others no about them except possibly Ben?