NEurope
Nintendork

Lost - Series 3 [spoilers]

Nice knowing you thread, i'm going to miss you....

Haha yeh. Thought the last episode was a bit annoying ending wise. Can't believe it's the finale already. Only 14 episodes to a series from now? lame.

rofl ur like a little child whos boasting that his daddy is better then his friends fathers, except u try to do it with intelligence... if me shorterning words such as - you, is that much of a problem then try to get me banned you faggot, cos i really dont care lol... trying to impress people??? rofl do u really think i need respect from the internet??? hahaha dream on buddie, dream on...

and harribo get off my nuts, i mean seriously... ur actually following me about this place now, good job on twisting what i said... i suppose you guys fall out with ya friends when they send text messages to you with shortened down language lol... god grow up, like i said before if u cant debate with enough maturity not to start trying to insult me, then just dont post as no1 wants to read a bunch of posts with you and ur friends saying - HE DID NOT WRITE THAT WORD IN IT'S FULL FORM, HE MUST HAVE DOWN SYNDROME!!!!

grow up boys

.... shhh. Nobody cares.

how convenient ^ but try telling that to these motherfuckers after the post when they actually start these arguments

A post with no text speak? I'm shocked what has become of you hobbzinio?

Anyway can't wait till next weeks finale though I wish I hadn't read this:

WI am not going anywhere near that death list, but if somebody IS going to die, I don't think it will be Charlie. They have been building up him sacrificing his life to get everyone rescued, but I think that is just a misdirection. I think one of the other big guns might die - possibley Ben?

WI am not going anywhere near that death list, but if somebody IS going to die, I don't think it will be Charlie. They have been building up him sacrificing his life to get everyone rescued, but I think that is just a misdirection. I think one of the other big guns might die - possibley Ben?

you are so wrong

I have now banned hobbzino from this thread. I couldn't be arsed with him in here anymore.

Now back on topic please people.

I hope Charlie doesnt die but from the way he has been speaking in interviews im not sure. We'll have to see...

*tries his hardest not to go near the death list*

Maybe Desmond, then? Maybe he's right when he says he has to replace charlie? I reckon Bernard and/or rose will, too - just because one appearance all season so far surely means they aren't needed any more?

That's one heap of bodies there. I'm hoping on at least some revelations this episode (god I'm looking forward to the finale) and then we can countdown those 32 episodes that remain... Yey!

I have now banned hobbzino from this thread. I couldn't be arsed with him in here anymore.

I was just about to do that. :heh:

Maybe Desmond, then? Maybe he's right when he says he has to replace charlie? I reckon Bernard and/or rose will, too - just because one appearance all season so far surely means they aren't needed any more?

I hope Rose doesn't die, she's my favourite non-main character.

So is it the finale on Thursday or is it the week after?

On thursday Moria.

I doub t they'll kill Rose - she's got an important role to play because she was, just like Locke, curred upon arrival.

Lost The Special : The Answers

While this episode is mostly a recap, a few possible answers are given - whether or not what the producers say is canon, or carefully edited possibilities by them, is unclear:

• The plane was brought down when the Swan Station's EMP fried the electronics due to Desmond's failure to enter the code in time.
  • They did not explain how an EMP could cause the mid-air breakup.
  • They did not explain how an EMP could affect an airliner but nothing on the island.
  • Ben retrieved news footage of the missing airplane shortly after it happened.
  • Locke is methodically destroying everything that may be used as an escape from the Island.
  • The survivors are not in purgatory. They are alive and living somewhere in the space-time continuum.
  • The Swan is confirmed as the most important station on the Island.
  • The manifestations on the Island (Yemi, the horse, Christian Shephard, ...) are confirmed to be connected to the Monster.
  • The term "magic box" is a metaphor for the entire island.
  • Desmond's turning the key in the fail-safe under the Swan station, prevented a "global catastrophe".
  • It was because of this discharge that the Island's location was briefly revealed to the outside world.
  • The Polar bears were brought to the island by Dharma, but escaped from their cages.

Woo! Just watched the first half of the finale (can't find the second half yet) and it's really rather good!

Was ACE to see...

the return of Locke AND Walt (smokey, jacob?)

But what the fooook is going on with

jack's beard in the flashbacks?!

I've watched it all..................and OMFG..........

They want to go back! Jack gone all suicidal!

lmao! I clicked that spoiler by mistake before instantly realising you said you'd seen it all and then clicked it off again. Thankfully I only saw the first two words so I wasn't spoiled.

I can't find a direct download or youtube/dailymotion of 23 anywhere at the moment :( Can't use torrents here at uni.

Anyone fancy sending me a random email? :D

EDIT: Nevermind, I am no longer in need of 'random' emails. :)

To be honest there is no reason why I should use spoiler tags, as the thread says it's full of spoilers anyway.

Might discuss the episodes openly later then, and it's tough luck if any fool walks into this thread when they fancy a read.

Jack'S Flash Forward...and WHo the fuck has died

i'm gonna guess

Locke because noone was their and they would be pissed off that he didn't want them rescued.

Anyone else reckon we're in for some more time meddling like Desmond tried to do when the next season starts.

And now Lost is finally on it's pride again. The best episode since the beginning of the series (it even beats the pilot episode) and the first 'flash-back' of wich I hope to see many more. And with this episode all existing theories are thrown of the table. The sad thing is, the series have to continue after the saviour if we ever want to have all answers (like the mistake) and what's op with Locke? he's gone physic or what?

Lost back on the top - sadly enough it'll be un till january to get our last 36 episodes spread over two seasons... The thought is killing me already!

And now Lost is finally on it's pride again. The best episode since the beginning of the series (it even beats the pilot episode) and the first 'flash-back' of wich I hope to see many more. And with this episode all existing theories are thrown of the table. The sad thing is, the series have to continue after the saviour if we ever want to have all answers (like the mistake) and what's op with Locke? he's gone physic or what?

Lost back on the top - sadly enough it'll be un till january to get our last 36 episodes spread over two seasons... The thought is killing me already!

Lost series 4 starts on the February 08 Jasper. :sad:

And it's spread out over three more seasons, not two! :(