NEurope
Nintendork

Lost - Series 3 [spoilers]

Ep20 flashback is set in 1970's.

Features Horace, a scientist/mathematician and Olivia an attractive elementary school teacher.

Update: The real names hidden.

LOST SEASON 3 EPISODE 14 - EXPOSÉ

Hurley begins to suspect that Sawyer may be involved in an island mystery surrounding two fellow survivors, and Sun learns the truth about her past kidnapping attempt by The Others.

Flashback: Nikki and Paulo

Trailers/Promos/Previews:

Preview 1

Preview 2

Preview 3

PodCast

They are currently breaking episodes 21 and 22/23.

All shooting will be done in the next three weeks.

The box--Ben was putting it into terms Locke could understand. It's a metaphor. It would be silly for there to actually be a box, says Damon. This will become clearer the next time they pick up the storyline.

You'll see Locke again in the next couple weeks, but not revisit this story for a while.

Locke's attitude about the island will come back into play. The Others will not be encamped in their comfortable place for the entire season.

Rousseau has to overcome her issues before she can approach her daughter.

Expose-they're very excited about it. This episode may make people say they've Jumped the Shark. Nikki and Paulo's flashbacks in this ep. will satisfy people who wonder who they are and why they're here. A couple flashbacks take place in Australia before they got on the plane but most take place on the island.

Boone has a wig which is why hair continuity may not look accurate in the ep. They were not going to ask him to cut his hair for two days' work.

Carlton: "The Others are a lot badder than you think they are." By the end of the season you may not think that their act of hanging Charlie was out of character for them. This seems to imply/confirm that Ethan/The Others are in fact responsible for Charlie's hanging. (PJ note: So "hah" to all the people who said they weren't ).

We'll see the Dharma van again, it will have a flashback of sorts and see how it came to be in the jungle. We will also see another Volkswagon product on the island.

Alcatraz island was actually shown on Rousseau's map as early as season one when Sayid discovered it in Solitary. They knew about at least one other smaller island even then.

Ok Dante im serious, Spoliers. I'm getting abit sick now...

I dont want to know anything about episodes i have not seen.

ditto, stop posting them lol, if we want to know we'll google it ourselvs !

Another absolutly pointless episode. After a great episode last week I don't know why they even bothered doing an episode on two pointless characters who have nothing to add to the show.

Ok Dante im serious, Spoliers. I'm getting abit sick now...

I dont want to know anything about episodes i have not seen.

The clue is in the thread title. "Lost - Series 3 [Spoilers]"

I just can't wait until Episode 19, that's when they continue on from the end of 13 (typical Lost, giving you a staggering "wtf" ending and then not doing anything about it for ages).

Lost = boring, dragged on nonsense... i lost interest half way thru the first series when i realised that the execs didnt care about the effect on the storyline when extending the shows life span to ridiculous lengths and episodes, in order to gain large sums of money...

that lead girl kate wud get it tho :D

You lost intrest halfway thru the first series? you wanted them to finish it up in 12 episodes?

thats stupid lol

Was an alright ep i thought, not much happened tho, funny ending lol.

I thought the actual storyline was cack but thought the way they integrated past characters and re-did scenes from past episodes pretty damn awesome.

I liked this episode but I do agree that this programme goes so slow and it really really annoys me, but yet I can't stop watching it! O_O

i felt a bit sick at the end of that episode, doesnt happen often but the idea of being

burried alive

scares the hell out of me

LOST SEASON 3 EPISODE 15 - Left Behind

After discovering that one of her own has betrayed her to "The Others," Kate is left to fend for herself in the jungle with Juliet. Meanwhile, Hurley warns Sawyer to change his selfish ways and make amends with his fellow survivors or he may face a vote of banishment.

Flashback: Kate

Trailers/Promos/Previews:

US Trailer 1

US Trailer 2

CTV Trailer 1

Preview 1

Preview 2

Preview 3

Preview 4

03x15 "Left Behind" - Kate

03x16 "One of Us" - Juliet

03x17 "Catch-22" - Desmond

03x18 "D.O.C." - Jin and Sun

03x19 "The Brig" - Jack

03x20 "The Man Behind the Curtain" - Karen and Gerald DeGroot

03x21 "Greatest Hits" - Charlie

03x22 TBA - Young Ben?

03x23 TBA - Ben?

I enjoyed this weeks again. Not a massive amount happening but definately enough to keep me happy and looking forward to next week.

I enjoyed this weeks again. Not a massive amount happening but definately enough to keep me happy and looking forward to next week.

Where do you download them from

i felt a bit sick at the end of that episode, doesnt happen often but the idea of being
burried alive

scares the hell out of me

Ditto. I didn't think it was an especially good episode until the end!

Ok so just finished watching a stream of this episode and it finished before the end I think so my question to you:

What comes after Sayid asks Jack why Juliet is coming with them?

He jsut says "becasue they left her too", JAck and Juliette start walking, Kate and sayid look at it each other with a "I'm sure they did and i'm sure that she's gonig to lead them to us" look and then it ended, Next weeks looks Epic, All about DHARMA, so answers may come..and they'll proberbly open up more questions >>

Ok so just finished watching a stream of this episode and it finished before the end I think so my question to you:

What comes after Sayid asks Jack why Juliet is coming with them?

Sayid: "She's not coming with us"

Jack: "Yes she is"

Sayid: "Why?"

Jack: "Because they left her behind too"

I.

Want.

Answers.

Come on, can't they come up with some decent answers and ask some new questions? We do'nt get anything. No links - nothing. The only thing we know is that Dharma = Others and that they're lost. So when is the DHARMA initiative taking a role in the series? Seriously, I can cough up a good theory to link everything (including the monster, the initiative and the incident) together - and I can make it possible in three episodes. Just give us some answers. A little, please?

Because series 3 is awesome, and we know more then ever - but seriously, actually we know nothing. It's time to Exposé something, no?