N-Europe

Raven Blade Is Back!

Heaven

Are you joking System? Ravenblade was a game Retro was working on before the Cube came out, it looked absolutely incredible, it was then canned when Nintendo asked them to make Metroid.

This isn't the wii version, if you look at the rest of the videos they are just old Cube vids, though I have never seen the game in action before, only that awesome trailer with that incredible fire monster which looks like the one out of twilight princess

Are you joking System? Ravenblade was a game Retro was working on before the Cube came out, it looked absolutely incredible, it was then canned when Nintendo asked them to make Metroid.

This isn't the wii version, if you look at the rest of the videos they are just old Cube vids, though I have never seen the game in action before, only that awesome trailer with that incredible fire monster which looks like the one out of twilight princess

I know it is a GC demo and I don't mind the graphics - even at its current stage but such a game is not really needed.

EA with Madden is enough - before I see a AAA developer making another football game for the Wii I rather would like to see a Nintendo RPG or FPS.

I know it is a GC demo and I don't mind the graphics - even at its current stage but such a game is not really needed.

EA with Madden is enough - before I see a AAA developer making another football game for the Wii I rather would like to see a Nintendo RPG or FPS.

I think you misunderstand. Ravenblade is not a sports title. The video above the Ravenblade one on that page is however an American football game.