Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you mean episode 13? It's already out, but L-E and TW have dropped it. The only one I've seen is by Kubus and the encoding was messy, low quality at a high size, ugh! Also a group called Under9000 has done it, but I heard that the translation wasn't as good as Kubus'. Animanda's episode 13 isn't up yet but I'm not sure how good they were anyway.

I heard about Viz doing that aswell.

I meant the sub from animanda that's released on Sunday/Mondays so i'm hoping it'll be released today.

It surprises me people still need to ask where to download stuff from anyway, it's not exactly hard to do a google search.

Exactly! You don't even have to google. There's an huge universal anime/subbers database somewhere on the internet that everyone should know by now, which links to the goods of every subber. But i can't post it here for obvious reasons.

Exactly! You don't even have to google. There's an huge universal anime/subbers database somewhere on the internet that everyone should know by now, which links to the goods of every subber. But i can't post it here for obvious reasons.

Animesuki is totally legal...

I had to give up on Elfen because of episode 8 onwards, if you've made it this far you know why :D

are you talking about the story going in a different direction from the manga?

if not then afriad i don't know what you mean cuz i just finished the last episode (including the OVA), and i loved every moment of it. Characters were great, the two personalities of the main character worked well, the depiction of "normal" humans as being more demon-like that the discilnious is great, although the lead male character was a bit of a dumbass it was cool when his backstory is finally revealed.

the show moved at a good pace, not too fast, not too slow, you get to relate to each character and almost feel their pain/anger/shock, although it would have been nice if there were more episodes, the final ep ends with a few loose ends up in the air (like you never got to learn more of the Director Generals backstory) and it does that thing in the final scene where you just see a shadow of a character, but its kind of implied who it is, yet you never see the face, i hate when shows do that, its so "unfinished" and you want to see how the characters relationships finally pan out.

I thought that's what the OVA was going to do/cover, but instead it tells a story between episodes 10 and 11, but it does provide some extra backstory which is nice, but it would be nice to see some loose ends tied, shame.

But still a good viewing experience and that opening theme, so melencoly yet catchy

Animesuki is totally legal...

I thought he was talking about animesuki too... can you PM the other one?

I'll say it's name and what it is, but i won't post a link, and won't send you PMs because it's ridiculously easy to find. It's called AniDB. Quite simply there's nothing to download there, but it's a database that associates every possible anime in existence with the respective subbers and it gives you the links to the subbers "official" websites. Considering every subber tells you where to download their releases on their websites, it's easy task to find the goodies. Some may find it usefull, some won't. That's up to you.

I think i did nothing "illegal" here... *looks over the shoulder for Shorty*

Shorty?! Is that y-

Considering every subber tells you where to download their releases on their websites, it's easy task to find the goodies. Some may find it usefull, some won't. That's up to you.

Shorty?! Is that y-

Nah, usually they take the subs off, after it has been licensed.

I'll say it's name and what it is, but i won't post a link, and won't send you PMs because it's ridiculously easy to find. It's called AniDB. Quite simply there's nothing to download there, but it's a database that associates every possible anime in existence with the respective subbers and it gives you the links to the subbers "official" websites. Considering every subber tells you where to download their releases on their websites, it's easy task to find the goodies. Some may find it usefull, some won't. That's up to you.

Shorty?! Is that y-

Well, I already explained why I'm not gonna google for anime, but shino sent me the PM

anyway, so it's all good.

EDIT

Just watched death note 13. Damn good stuff. Mentioned my birthday too :heh:

Makes me weep everytime, i fucking love Love Hina. One of the best mangas ever.

True. And Ken Akamatsu's artstyle sure helps it a lot. I'm going to read it again someday.

Too bad the last 4 volumes were kinda milked. But the rest is awesome.

Oh, and keep those sigs comming for a laugh.:grin:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!