Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Naruto 203-205 (the 90 minute special) is delayed. There's a new OP which you can find on youtube, which looks awesome, but I couldn't bring myself to watch it all (want to see it in full when I finally get my hands on the episode).

Wow, that new opening is too cheap, stylised and sucky. I needs my action.

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I was watching the first episode on Kanon I forgot to turn on the subtitles, and I knew what the second line meant. "Where could she be" Which means that i've learnt quiet a lot of japanese sub conciously from anime. (theres other things ive noticed as well)

If I ever have kids, as soon as he knows how to read i'll start showing him anime over american cartoons, he'll probably know japanese by the time he's 8 or at least have a much easier learning process when he's older.

On the other hand i'd be raising a giant nerd.

As I was watching the first episode on Kanon I forgot to turn on the subtitles, and I knew what the second line meant. "Where could she be" Which means that i've learnt quiet a lot of japanese sub conciously from anime. (theres other things ive noticed as well)

If I ever have kids, as soon as he knows how to read i'll start showing him anime over american cartoons, he'll probably know japanese by the time he's 8 or at least have a much easier learning process when he's older.

On the other hand i'd be raising a giant nerd.

Mix actually learning Japanese with watching anime, and you'll be suprised at how much you pick up. I occasionally forget to read the odd subtitle.

Guest Jordan

Death Note... Holy shit.

This could very well shape up to be the best anime of the end of the year.

Do yourself a favour and download the episode. Its really dark, really evil and the art style is impecable.

DeathNote is indeed fucking awesome! XD

The music is great, the art is great, the story is looking to be great......... And I'm using great just because amazing didn't sound right in my head.... This is going to be an awesome series. XD

This looks like it could be a series which really shows where anime excels over manga... There is no way a manga can beat what was in that episode. =P

Higurashi had such a random ending... I'm quite dissapointed to be honest. ; ;

That's because the anime misses out the last two (Rika centric) arcs, which is partly why I'm playing the game.

Actually, there's a group releasing patches for the game which translate the first arc not covered in the anime.

That's because the anime misses out the last two (Rika centric) arcs, which is partly why I'm playing the game.

Actually, there's a group releasing patches for the game which translate the first arc not covered in the anime.

Yeah I know they miss out the last two arcs, but, they could have done something... ; ;

I'll have to look into that patch thing now. :)

Hehe Darkcloud. If you hate incomplete endings then you'll kill yourself at Berserks. Damn that anime for been stopped!

Try Dragon Half....... That was frustrating. ; ;

It does involve (shock horror) buying the game.

But then it is only £15.

Obviously. lolol

Wonder why Death Note subs are in yellow.

All TW subs are in yellow...... It's just the way they do things.... They are also my favourate fansubbing group...... It's just a shame they slowed to a grinding holt on Naruto way back when. >.>;;

Death Note... Holy shit.

This could very well shape up to be the best anime of the end of the year.

Do yourself a favour and download the episode. Its really dark, really evil and the art style is impecable.

I agree, I watched it earlier today.

I love how the main character isn't "oh shit what am i doing i must take responsibility for this myself and not let anyone else take it or it could change the world" and then some mysterious third party are looking for it, eventually find him and some sort of battle ensues.

I also swear i've seen that Ryuk in some other anime, but I can't remember which exactly.

Made me smile thinking about the wacky deaths I hope he's going to come up for his victims.