Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Tell me it has a good ending though.

Let's say that you can't just read about the ending. You will have to feel it for yourself.

You'll wake up a better man the next day.

Now I just need a core drill to put in my car's rear view mirror. I would gladly use it as a key, but that's unfortunately not possible.

2006267931700804460_rs.jpg

Where can I find this?

Oh, and I also need a Gurren Brigade cape with the symbol and all. Wandering on the streets like that is my dream.

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

I'm gonna crack on with it then. I have higher expectations thanks to you.

I want one of those figurines of Yoko I've seen. Then I'll look for other accesories to do with the series.

Good to see Order have done 19 episodes. It's good quality, I've only had 14 episodes stored for a while and the rest BSS. Getting the rest of Order's now. I wonder why they stopped.

gurrengear001.JPG

Pretty cool hat. If it just had the symbol then it'd be even more awesome.

Gurren Lagann For The Win.

I don't know why I didn't start watching it sooner.

The best character, Kamina, just died. What the hell man. Now I'm well depressed.

This episode through me straight into an emotional frenzy. They took me to massive highs and then back down to extreme lows. :( and the final time Kamina and Simon form Gurren Lagann together is magical.

Oh, and I also need a Gurren Brigade cape with the symbol and all. Wandering on the streets like that is my dream.

This is my dream too!

Ah Eureka Seven, still haven't watched it. Ordered volumes 8 and 11, one more to go. Got 15/16 episodes left.

Also so far Gundam 00 is great and i'm 3 episodes in. I think the story is pretty interesting and you can really see the corruption in it and compare it to our world. Some parts are reminding me of Wing aswell, pretty sure i'm gonna enjoy this :)

Guest Stefkov
Ah Eureka Seven, still haven't watched it. Ordered volumes 8 and 11, one more to go. Got 15/16 episodes left.

Man you're taking too long on that series. It's best experienced all together.

Which reminds me Gurren Lagann reminds me of E7 quite a lot.

Wierd alien girl which the main character falls in love with. - Nia

An adult figure which keeps the main guy in check. -was Kamina now it's Yoko

The main mecha which is pretty damn cool and different from the rest.

Going by that and the ending of E7, Gurren Lagann's ending won't be nice.

Now And Then, Here And There is magnificient and everybody should watch it. Now.

Got the first volume. AWESEOM DEEP anime BUT MEGA DEPRESSING omg! Have to get the rest but damn I don't think I will watch the first dvd ever again! Go watch it still! :heh:

Watched the first 2 episodes of Gurren Lagann. It's pretty odd so far, but good. Looking forward to the rest.

Watched 7 or so episodes of Gundam 00, really good so far, though I think I still prefer Wing. Also at first I thought that guy with the purple hair and space suit was a woman. I mean, how can it be a guy T_T

Not as bad as in soul eater however,

Chrona (new baddie) is referred to by everyone as a guy, looks like a guy and so forth, ambigous voice and all. Yet she wears a bra =\

SHE IS A WOMAN HARRY!

Yeah I'l back you up on that, Chrona is indeed a girl, I thought she was a boy at first though, what with the 'dont know how to talk to girls' line..

Guest Stefkov

I thought Makoto, 'The girl who jumps through time', was a boy when you first look at her in the movie. It zoomed out and she had a skirt on I was like wtf.

Gurren Lagann is pretty good. This new arc isn't great, I'm don't like how people have changed but that's what it's about.

Gurren Lagann is pretty good. This new arc isn't great, I'm don't like how people have changed but that's what it's about.

That part in the middle of the series left me pretty pissed off with some of the characters and the masses of people. They were being so unfair to the person who did what you know he did for humanity.

Haha, Gurren-Lagann. Every episode has exponentially more BURNING POWER then the last. This makes it awesome.

Right to the very end! It won't stop. The story itself is a spiral after all. Some events re-occur in a similar fashion but in a much bigger scale than the previous, like the next revolution of a drill.

Guest Stefkov

Never had a picture been truer.

Hellfire your point is good.

That Rosiu dude, his minimal involvment in the first arc, I had a feeling he'd be a prick later when the second arc came around.

What was with episode 15? The recap of the whole first arc but with some wierd, inverted coloured hand writing stuff. I'd just watched it, I know what happened.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!