Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Guest Maase

How the hell are they gonna do a Season 2 if they continue to destroy the Celestial Being like this?

My teory is that they would destroy everyone except some or all the left Meisters, and then have them trying to end the battles more stealthy...

Or... making a time skip, but i hope that doesn't happen :\

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How the hell are they gonna do a Season 2 if they continue to destroy the Celestial Being like this?

My teory is that they would destroy everyone except some or all the left Meisters, and then have them trying to end the battles more stealthy...

Or... making a time skip, but i hope that doesn't happen :\

Rumour has it that it will be set a few (no idea as to how far in the future) years in the future, featuring a new cast and such, obviously not completely new but it will have the same story at heart.

Im pretty sure Feldt and Saji are characters that will benefit from this, chances are that their recent tragedies will put them in an important position for the next series.

Guest Maase
How do you know their gonna make a second season ^^

Its announced

Next episode will be the last from Season 1, then... after 8 months, the Season 2 will start X_X

Anyway, im trying to see One Piece in 6 weeks :D

For that, i'l be seeing 10 episodes per day, xD

Im already at episode 50, and this anime fucking rulls!!!

*Maase is changing avatar :D*

One Piece is amazing Maase. But my god, you had better not be watching the dub x_x

It gets consistently better IMO, although I don't really like the most recent arc as much. I'm currently watching through it again with my g/f, who loves it: we're at ep 145. Luffy is probably my favourite fictional character...ever.

I've just realised Higurashi..Kai I've still not finished. I guess I'll have to get those soft subs you mentioned a while back.

Yeah, WinD have been a bit dead for a while, after they lost their first translator they started using Freakman, and he doesn't seem to be working very fast. :heh: Not that I can really talk, he did Minagoroshi far faster than I did Onikakushi... Last I heard he was helping on the Sonozaki-Futago translation or something.

Anyway, basically the WinD subs won't be out for a long time (if ever), so get the Hauu~ ones as they're pretty good.

Its announced

Next episode will be the last from Season 1, then... after 8 months, the Season 2 will start X_X

Anyway, im trying to see One Piece in 6 weeks :D

For that, i'l be seeing 10 episodes per day, xD

Im already at episode 50, and this anime fucking rulls!!!

*Maase is changing avatar :D*

aaah to be young...

Gurren Lagann Movie Infomation

-There's going to be more than one movie, but it will NOT be organized simply like Part 1: Simon as a boy and Part 2: Simon as a man. They won't make it like a straight summary either. "If we're going to tell a story, it will be told in battle. While throwing in new cuts, we plan on making it a work that has the surging hotness that you felt watching the TV version at the forefront."

-Because the dialogue won't match up if they're doing a reconstruction, all of the dialogue will be newly recorded.

-They would like to create more new works after the movie. They have many stories from the seven years after Lord Genome was defeated. If the movie is a hit, the possibility of them making more will become higher.

-The movie will have music as its theme.

-They're creating several new animated works, a little of which will be shown at the Anime Fair. The staff will differ for each one. Each one will be short, but have the staff's hot feelings packed in. They're still unsure when they'll be able to get these to the fans.

-Nia seems to be the main heroine of the movie. When asked about the female characters, the producer replies that it's sad that Yoko and the three sisters will probably end up in the background.

Guest Maase
One Piece is amazing Maase. But my god, you had better not be watching the dub x_x

It gets consistently better IMO, although I don't really like the most recent arc as much. I'm currently watching through it again with my g/f, who loves it: we're at ep 145. Luffy is probably my favourite fictional character...ever.

Nop, sub is fucking better

Just by hearing Sanji english voice, i kill myself already xD

Im now at the episode 70, and you're right, its getting better, now

THEY'RE AT THE GRAND LINE, MY GOD... IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Stefkov

I hate the ending so much I refuse to watch it again. I restarted the series on my Zen but then I remembered what the ending was like. I don't remember it like line for line I just remember I didn't like it. No other anime in the meantime has really made me happy after watching it aswell.

Still need to finish Bokurano lol.

Get watchimg soon. Even though me and Stef have issues with the ending, still a good movie.

Still hate the ending ¬.¬

Yes bosses *salutes*

:yay:

Also major annoyance at gap week for Bleach and Naruto. Better make up for it next week or else *shakes fist*

Also watching Airmaster - I definitely recommend that to everyone

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!