Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm now strangely compelled to watch Monster. :P

Nah, I was thinking about it before, seems to have a nice story.

Nice? That's an understatement :P I just wish they release 20th century boys (manga) fast. It's one of the best pieces of writing I've ever seen.

Well, you guys don't use convincing arguments! Say something like, "its like Death Note!" or "its almost as good as Death Note" or even "its better than Death Note" (you better be sure about this one), that's how you rate an anime, scale it to percentage of a "Death Note".

Well, you guys don't use convincing arguments! Say something like, "its like Death Note!" or "its almost as good as Death Note" or even "its better than Death Note" (you better be sure about this one), that's how you rate an anime, scale it to percentage of a "Death Note".

pff

And I still didn't like the action from last naruto, lol. :D

stfu noob lol

Actually, when you rate anime, you do it in comparison to Fist of the North Star. So if an anime was the best one you have ever seen, it's "not as good as the Fist of the North Star".

I do indeed, any ideas of what'll happen beyond 4 tails?

Read this at your own will. Even though it's not a spoiler, I can tell you somethings since I read the manga.

So far in the manga, that fight hasn't happened yet. It's not likely to happen for various reasons, you'll know why soon.

Also for beyond 4 tails, there's 5,6,7,8,9 :heh: But you'll learn more about the transformations in the next few weeks so I won't tell you anything about that just now unless you want to know just now.

Read this at your own will. Even though it's not a spoiler, I can tell you somethings since I read the manga.

So far in the manga, that fight hasn't happened yet. It's not likely to happen for various reasons, you'll know why soon.

Also for beyond 4 tails, there's 5,6,7,8,9 :heh: But you'll learn more about the transformations in the next few weeks so I won't tell you anything about that just now unless you want to know just now.

Yeh I knew there was tails beyond that, i meant what happens to him when he hits 5,6,7,8,9 etc if he goes mad at 4 what happens onwards? and seen I'm probably not gonna watch the next few eps for a while could you pm me the informations?

People should try out Hunter × Hunter if they haven't already. It's really good even if it appears a little old. If you're the kind of person who likes One Piece or fantasy mixed with fighting and adventure, you'll like this.

Ah finally someone else that's watched HunterXHunter. When did you start watching it? Watched the OVAs aswell?

Ah finally someone else that's watched HunterXHunter. When did you start watching it? Watched the OVAs aswell?

I only started watching it last week, about 40 episodes through right now. I think Hisoka's character is quite good. It makes me think Kefka from Final Fantasy VI would have acted like him...which is odd because I never really liked Kefka that much (gasp). :p

I think Hisoka is good aswell and that eerie voice he has makes the character. HunterXHunter is one of my favorite animes and you can see where other mangas got there ideas from.

Just wish the mangaka would do more :(

He's on sick leave... apparently he might have some sort of terminal illness. Why don't you try Yu Yu Hakusho in the meantime?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!