Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The commentary is great. Thought it was funny how Haruhi just randomly grabbed Mikaru's breasts for no real reason! I will definitely watch the rest of the episodes.

The people who havn't seen it, their eyebrows suddenly raised at that comment. Expect more seeds for the remaining episodes :heh:

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

..Someone just mentioned Rewrite is one of the songs on FMA I think... I've never bothered to actually watch the series for various reasons.... Anyway, I love that song, one of my favourates on DrumMania. XD I might have to watch FMA if that's one of the op/ed. lolol

Rewrite becomes the intro song i think in the last 3rd of the series (there or there abouts), but yeah you've gotta watch FMA, I'm SO happy i managed to record all the eps from rapture tv last year, i've watched the whole series like four times now, i watch it usually every other weekend still, and even though i know whats about to happen i'm always still glued to the screen and when an ep ends, i'm so glad its on dvd and don't have to wait till next week.

Ordered the movie from Play should be here next week, already seen it but the sub i d/led was messed up, so can't wait to get it.

Actually when i ordered it i got a little carried away, i spotted a "Special Edition" for pre-order with the date Sep 22nd, and thought, YES that's tomorrow (this was friday 21st when i did this), so cancelled my order for the "normal" edition and ordered the "special edition"... then i noticed the full date, 22 Sep 2008...WTF next year? Crap. So canceled that order and re-ordered the normal edition... will likely still get the special edition next year anyway :heh:

My only problem with FMA is that crap theme music at the beginning. How in the name of Paul McGrath can you lot even tolerate it? It's rubbish...

What? Are you talking about "Ready Steady Go", that song rulez: peace:

Rewrite becomes the intro song i think in the last 3rd of the series (there or there abouts), but yeah you've gotta watch FMA, I'm SO happy i managed to record all the eps from rapture tv last year, i've watched the whole series like four times now, i watch it usually every other weekend still, and even though i know whats about to happen i'm always still glued to the screen and when an ep ends, i'm so glad its on dvd and don't have to wait till next week.

Ordered the movie from Play should be here next week, already seen it but the sub i d/led was messed up, so can't wait to get it.

Actually when i ordered it i got a little carried away, i spotted a "Special Edition" for pre-order with the date Sep 22nd, and thought, YES that's tomorrow (this was friday 21st when i did this), so cancelled my order for the "normal" edition and ordered the "special edition"... then i noticed the full date, 22 Sep 2008...WTF next year? Crap. So canceled that order and re-ordered the normal edition... will likely still get the special edition next year anyway :heh:

What? Are you talking about "Ready Steady Go", that song rulez: peace:

The special edition is next year over here!?

Had mine for almost a year now and I have both movies (Normal and Special) It's beautifull and well worth the purchase.

The intros on the TV might be different since there's supposed to be 4 intros. L'arc En Ciel and Kung Fo Generation paid to have their intros on more for promotional purposes.

Special Edition movie? You can get that from America.

There's a 'Season' 1 boxset for FMA which I will be getting soon. It's got the first 4 DVD (16 episodes) so that will go nicely with my Special edition movie.

Damnit Shadow.

Shadow have you heard of new FMA dvds coming out? Reprice I'm seeing on the end of the title. You know what they are?

Yeah i was thinking of getting the US version of the Special Edition but i was also buying a number of other things, and the US version pushed my cost up a bit so i decided to keep my costs down for the moment.... might import it in december as an xmas gift to myself.

And i'll just wait for the series boxset to release here, whenever that is, like i said i got the whole show recorded from rapture tv last year, so i can wait for the euro boxset (then i'll send my recorded dvds to my kid cousins in the philippines, everyones a winner :))

unless you guys know of a site i can buy these from at a good price, i usually use amazon for US imports, i'm sure there must be something better?

No you just sign up for free and you get it at a cheaper price. A very nice cheaper price.

Delivery I've forgotten, it's not that much, but it is coming from America.

USPS priority Air mail is around £4. Which I think is a good amount.

cool, that's my personal xmas gift sorted for me them :heh:

But what does it mean by "members price"?

do you have to pay to be a member.... and what's their delivery costs like?

Yup just as Stef said. That's a great place to order from and the US Prioty takes a few days to arrive (normally 5 working days)

It's always where I buy my DVDs and the cheapest i've seen.

Definently recommend them.

I remembered I wanted to buy the E7 DVDs so I checked them out on the site, and then went on a journey to find out some information I've forgotten what that was.

I found a list of things that are different in the manga. Well were there first then the anime changed from that.

The manga sounds less like a love relationship the anime is. I really love the anime because of, well just watch it. The manga sounds different and I don't like the sound of it.

I read some phrases from the opening of FMA and it made me want to watch it again.

For anyone following the whole higurashi cancellage thing, episode 12 just aired, so yay!

Thank god..... Now if only WinD or Shinsen would fucking sub it. >.> The same goes for A.F.K and Lucky Star actually. Wtf did they both decide to be lazy at the same time? ARGH. ; ;

Oh and as for FMA I have actually got the whole series on my other PC but I got bored in the first ep and just didn't watch. =P

WinD will sub it, their head claims they will sub anything related to Higurashi. You may have to wait a bit though - the subs are great, but slow.

Incidentally, I just saw the RAW. Things are hotting up, and episode 13 will show you why they called the arc minagoroshi-hen... (slaughter chapter)

Shadow have you heard of new FMA dvds coming out? Reprice I'm seeing on the end of the title. You know what they are?

Just noticed this.

What site was it on?

My guess it's because the US are re-releasing the DVDs are a cheaper price but i'm not 100% what the changes are from the re-released DVDs and the original.

I'll look into it for you.

I'll look into it for you.

Sweet.

Why can an anime never finish good? I've just finished watching Berserk and I've more questions than ever.

All I want to know, though, is what the hell was going on at the end.

Please tell me.

I've just read a little somewhere and found out some info, the ending got better for me from reading that.

Just watched the final DB GT episode again (not the special) and it really is amazing. It has so much feeling and it's so meaningful, speciaaly since I've watched Dragonball since I was like 6 or 7 and from the beggining, not since DBZ like most. Great stuff.

I cried when it ended, no joke. And when Goku walks away and the music plays and you see flash backs, I broke down :heh:

I loved the whole Dragonball series and i've watched it ever since I was a little kid and pratically grew up with it. Even though I hated that start of GT looking for the black stars and all, but after it, it got good.

I cried when it ended, no joke. And when Goku walks away and the music plays and you see flash backs, I broke down :heh:

I loved the whole Dragonball series and i've watched it ever since I was a little kid and pratically grew up with it. Even though I hated that start of GT looking for the black stars and all, but after it, it got good.

Baby sucked ass, but the rest was pretty cool.

But yeah, it's pretty emotional.

Just watched the final DB GT episode again (not the special) and it really is amazing. It has so much feeling and it's so meaningful, speciaaly since I've watched Dragonball since I was like 6 or 7 and from the beggining, not since DBZ like most. Great stuff.

How good is DB GT compared to the two Broly movies? If we assume that the Broly movies both score 10/10 (especially the first one),that is.