Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Quick comment on the Bleach movie..... I thought it was actually quite good, Senna was actually a decent character (omg filler character being alright :o) and everything was enjoyable, but, the final fight was so poorly ended. v.v;; "Gyah we're running out of time so suddenly die from this single attack!" :(

Bleh.

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bleach movie was good. But it's the second anime movie I've seen that does end well for the main characters but doesn't if you get my meaning.

You're already 2 episodes into the fillers. If I remember rightly.

Nope 135 is the last canon episode, but I wouldn't skip straight from there to Shippuuden or you will miss something fairly vital. Get to at least where Sakura decides to do something. It's only about 1 average filler arc away and you'll know it when it happens. And at the very least you have to watch 220.

Ah, I was under the impression it was 133. What with the amazing fight in it.

Finished 134, and the aftermath is in 135.

I think I'll try and pace through the fillers. Last few days I've manged around 5 episodes a day. Just hope I don't lose track and abandon it like I did a year ago.

I've just re-watched the whole of Death Note (having read the manga first too)... it still is the greatest thing I've ever laid my eyes upon! Seriously!

Has anybody heard if the anime is or will become available on DVD at all? I need this so much!

This is the one good thing about me being out of work currently, I've hammered the anime! The full Death Note series and I'm also up to One Piece episode 220 in the space of a couple weeks! Ha ha!

I've just re-watched the whole of Death Note (having read the manga first too)... it still is the greatest thing I've ever laid my eyes upon! Seriously!

Has anybody heard if the anime is or will become available on DVD at all? I need this so much!

This is the one good thing about me being out of work currently, I've hammered the anime! The full Death Note series and I'm also up to One Piece episode 220 in the space of a couple weeks! Ha ha!

The DVDs got announced weeks ago.First volume is out in November and the second Volume in December.Can't remember the exact dates but there's a special edition of the DVD which I think includes a figure of a character.

I'm halfway through Planetes at the moment, I'm loving it so far. It's science fiction, but very realistic, things in 2075 might be how they're portrayed in this anime. Very cool characters as well. The episode where Fee really wants a smoke was the best one so far. The confusing relationship between Hachimaki and Tanabe is very cool to follow.

Ok, so I've never watched a manga/anime in my life witht the exception of kids cartoons, if they can be called that. Basically, I'm s n00b at this :P

But I've just started watching Neon Genesis Evangelion, as a friend recommended it to me. What do people think about it?

Ok, so I've never watched a manga/anime in my life witht the exception of kids cartoons, if they can be called that. Basically, I'm s n00b at this :P

But I've just started watching Neon Genesis Evangelion, as a friend recommended it to me. What do people think about it?

It's really great but fucks with your mind later on. Seriously, in the last couple of episodes you'll be all like "WTF IS GOING ON?!", after which your brain will start melting out of your nostrils. Still really good, though.

Just finished watching the first episode and I'm hooked. Might watch the second one now but I'd like to make it last!

Turns out I couldn't resist, I ended up watching the second episode and I'm glad I did.

No more today, though, no more.

...I think.

I've watched some more of Higurashi no Naku Koro ni and i have gotten into it again! :D Is Season 2 just as good?

Season 2 is far better in my opinion, and the original game is even better. However, the spirit of the show changes after tsumihoroboshi-hen (the last arc of season one) in that it becomes less about horror and suspense and more about a struggle against adversity.

Shame that Claymore has not been following the manga since ep20. :sad:

Really? I've been enjoying it though. It's just getting good aswell, only like 2 episodes left.