Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Appreciate less discussion of where to d/l licensed anime please guys.

Woah awesome sig and avatar there Shorty.

I really need to catch up on Shippuden,on episode 18/19 I think.

Any been watching the DMC anime? It's pretty good and some of the music is done really well.

I've been watching Devil may cry, but seeing as Im a fan of Kuro-Hana's translations I always download from there but they are very slow on the DMC front.

Damn them, looks like I might aswell take my loyalty elsewhere.

I prefer Kuro-Hana aswell.I download mine else where then when Kuro-Hana release there's I download that one and delete the old.

Anybody else looking forward to this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AnimeCentral

so we can enjoy anime like the rest of the world does.

Only begs the question what kind of censoring are we in for?

9pm - 6am probably means no censoring. I'm looking forward to this, thank you for the link. Im kinda dissapointed its currently announced only for sky, fucking virgin..

Some questions remain though, are we getting subbed anime or dubbed? I love the Cowboy bebop dub, but Bleach? No way.

I prefer Kuro-Hana aswell.I download mine else where then when Kuro-Hana release there's I download that one and delete the old.

Yeah I did that for 2 episodes, but for some reason I always prefer watching the episodes first from Kuro-Hana, the same went for Death Note really.

You'll get dubbed... I've never seen a European or American channel that released anime with subtitles. Even if you did they wouldn't be fansub quality so it'd be irritating. I actually thought the Bleach dub was better than some though. Older series have some great dubs, Eva, Trigun. The Naruto dub has even picked up lately since they evolved it a bit based on viewer feedback. Naruto no longer cries "Believe it!" after every sentence and the move names like Chidori and Rasengan were retained. I do still prefer the sub, of course :)

Speaking of which, Naruto Shippuuden 25 was damn good :D for a somewhat talky episode it was enjoyable, art was back on form, there was finally some progression with Naruto and Kakashi and episode 26 looks set to be great :)

You'll get dubbed... I've never seen a European or American channel that released anime with subtitles. Even if you did they wouldn't be fansub quality so it'd be irritating. I actually thought the Bleach dub was better than some though. Older series have some great dubs, Eva, Trigun. The Naruto dub has even picked up lately since they evolved it a bit based on viewer feedback. Naruto no longer cries "Believe it!" after every sentence and the move names like Chidori and Rasengan were retained. I do still prefer the sub, of course :)

Speaking of which, Naruto Shippuuden 25 was damn good :D for a somewhat talky episode it was enjoyable, art was back on form, there was finally some progression with Naruto and Kakashi and episode 26 looks set to be great :)

Well, Film4 did show the Studio Ghibli films with both dubbed and subbed.

Although Propeller TV does show anime exclusivly dubbed.

I suppose it depends on whoever is running the show.

Sucks that it's 9pm to 6am though.Some really good shows there that I want to watch.

There's a fully fledged anime channel coming anyway which has the likes of Eureka 7.Dunno when we get it but it's in places in Europe and the UK is coming up to get it.

Can't remember the channel name either >.<

I really liked ep 25, lots of talk but it was interesting. Animation was superb.

Also, the soundtrack is as usual, breath taking. It mixes rock, classical japanese and orchestra so freaking well! Can't wait for the OST!

Haha sometimes that soundtrack is so off though. Like in teh Gai fight from ep 24. Easily one of the worst fights in anime history, animated by a seven year old. Then they lay such an epic score over it and its just laughable. An injustice to the music :heh:

Haha sometimes that soundtrack is so off though. Like in teh Gai fight from ep 24. Easily one of the worst fights in anime history, animated by a seven year old. Then they lay such an epic score over it and its just laughable. An injustice to the music :heh:

That scene was horrible lol. The fight was... wow. lol, it's really idiotic. But that's the only time I can think where the music is off.

Hellfire, what are your favourite anime series that have finished?

hmmm... hard to say, I'll miss a lot

Beck

Trigun

Escaflowne

Cowboy Bebop

Samurai Champloo

Lain

NHK

Haruhi

Nana

Evangelion

FLCL

Berserk

FMA

Mushishi

GTO

These are the main ones that I can think of right now.

That scene was horrible lol. The fight was... wow. lol, it's really idiotic. But that's the only time I can think where the music is off.

hmmm... hard to say, I'll miss a lot

Beck

Trigun

Escaflowne

Cowboy Bebop

Samurai Champloo

Lain

NHK

Haruhi

Nana

Evangelion

FLCL

Berserk

FMA

Mushishi

GTO

Cool, and out of those, which ones would you put above naruto?

I watched ep24 yesterday because I had a feeling it was going to be boring, but damn it was way worse.

TenTen keeps running left and right, and then takes a scroll and throws shit at the other TenTen which *shock* hits the shit her perfect nemesis threw. The Gai fight looked like a retarded river dance, Rock lee was at the level of a power point animation, and Neji just kept spinning.

Naruto has been chasing Deidara with the exact same animation he has ever been, in a canyon that reminds Peach's Castle magical stairway.

I wish Sakura just died.

Okay, the first spoiler I posted is correct, Sasuke and Itachi at the end of the chapter meet. Could this finally be the showdown that this current arc has been building up to?

(According to a translation of one of the spoiler pics uploaded yesterday, the Itachi naruto is talking to is a bunshin.)

The spoiler that Tsunade and Jiraiya chatting about the land of rain may be true judging from what I'm seeing in the raw, they are certainly talking with serious expressions, but whether this is to do with Pein's home town or not I'm uncertain. If it is, way too coincidental.

It seems part of my suspicion was correct, this conversation between Naruto and Itachi may not be that saying Sasuke was indeed supposed to be Uchiha madara, but according to Manga helpers, it apparently confirms that there is another Uchiha alive that is the Madara (Tobi then..)

Lately in Shippuden, I've noticed that some of the fights between Guy's team absolutely suck and just repeat themselves for minutes on end. Its so damn lame.