Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

LOL. The race is on! Also episode 124....FREAKING AMAZING!

[spoiler=]Drunk Rock Lee FTW! Its awesome when all the Sand Ninjas show up at the last second to save everyone,looks like things will be getting a hell of alot more interesting, not that it needed to though!

The next few fights are Awesome. Enjoy!!! :D

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov
LOL. The race is on! Also episode 124....FREAKING AMAZING!

[spoiler=]Drunk Rock Lee FTW! Its awesome when all the Sand Ninjas show up at the last second to save everyone,looks like things will be getting a hell of alot more interesting, not that it needed to though!

I loved Lee drunk. Drunked boxing style of fightint made me smile. How he changed so much in fighting.

Yeah I liked it aswell.

Also Shino's av and sig are maybe a bit spoilerish but whoever hasnt watched Death Note yet is a fool.

I loved Lee drunk. Drunked boxing style of fightint made me smile. How he changed so much in fighting.

Yeah I liked it aswell.

Also Shino's av and sig are maybe a bit spoilerish but whoever hasnt watched Death Note yet is a fool.

True, its a great series. Too bad the DVD's are going to be hella expensive.

Guest Stefkov
Then I'm on to Bleach.

Take it slow. Well try to hold back on watching 10 episodes a night. That was hard for me. It really is awesome.

I wanted to name my pokemon after their swords. Only Senbonzakaru didn't fit so I gave up.

Haha coolness I think I love you :P

It has every video I've searched for so far! Even found some old anime I forgot I used to watch years ago!

I am yet to watch death note.. anyone think its good? :heh: I kid, I kid.

I love you to Ellmeister. :heh:

Watch Death Note it is Simply Amazing!!!! :D

It has a lot of stuff and the quality is good as well.

There's another page like it with tons of Naruto (and other anime) episodes with good video quality, http://www.stage6.com.

Although Stage Six is also great quality it is much harder to find the exact episode you want, i find. :)

Blood+ is so good. Got 5 more episodes to watch, gonna get through them all tonight. Then I'm on to Bleach.

I was wondering if anyone else had watched blood+. I'd been following Bakakozou's subs because shinsen subs are fucking shitty but since baka have liquidated I guess I'm gonna have to bite the bullet to get some closure on this show. The last episode I watched was 32.(out of 50)

It's a fairly decent show and I think they've managed to keep it interesting throughout but sometimes I felt some sections were a little uninspired. I guess I should finish it before really dismissing it. Blood+ also has really cool OP's and ED's actually.

Guest Stefkov

a.f.k finaly have Lucky Star up but I like the subbing done by Guerrand. They don't translate the opening which was kinda good and they do some random noises when they blank out some words instead of a generic 'beep'.

Don't know if I want to go back.

Woops, sorry about that. First image that came to mind when I edited my avatar. Your avatar and signature could prove to be a spoiler for new Death Note fans, but I guess mine was a bit too recent and obvious.

Hahaha, I had the EXACT same discussion with a friend that had picture like yours (not coloured though) on his msn display picture, and I have my avatar on msn. I guess what's so crucial about your avatar is that it has a forehead protector (along with other very specific traits) and pretty much denounces which anime it's from and who it is, while there's no way to associate my avatar to DN.

I'm not being picky, I too watch the manga (btw there isn't one this week right?), but some people here make big effort not to spoil themselves, and some of those people have big internet superpowers (Shorty).

Did anyone get a seizure from watching the 4th FLCL episode?

No, though I might have not noticed that I got a seizure from it because I was having a seizure. None the less, the guy with the cool eye brows looks awesome, though he is pretty useless.

Although Stage Six is also great quality it is much harder to find the exact episode you want, i find. :)

It's all in the mind. When you have mastered the search function, you will become one with it, and will easily find anything you want.

To be honest, you're right, but I think that the video quality and streaming Gurren Lagann in that quality makes up for it.

Man, the Blood+ ending was disappointing. Like Saya decides that she wants to live on so she can live with Kai, but then she falls into her 30 year sleep. By the time she wakes up, Kai will be almost 50, and she's still 16. It seems pointless. And I want to know what happened to Lewis and Lulu, and what happens with Julia and David.

I expected a better ending :(

Guest Stefkov

I totally forgot about Tales of Symphonia. The second one is up from some groups.

Also Lucky Star episode 19 by Guerrand.