N-Europe

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think Sasuke can summon at all,be useless to him and plus if Sasuke summoned him he would need sacrifices.Also i'm confident in saying Itachi will beat up Sasuke.I really don't think Sasuke has a chance of beating him at all tbh.

Maybe Suigetsu can put up a fair fight against Kisame,but i'm not expecting Itachi to die,since we still need to know some of his background about why he killed everyone in the Uchiha Clan,and what the Uchiha secret is.

And Sasuke said himself Itachi is stronger.Also if Itachi did die then there isn't very much left of the manga is there?

I'm expecting Sasuke to get pwned,Naruto team arrives,Naruto tries to save Sasuke and fights Itachi and puts up a fair match,Sasuke asks himself how he's so strong,Kakashi says will of fire stuff,Naruto ends up losing and gets captured by Itachi,Sasuke joins Kakashi and goes to help Naruto or something.

So yea,I don't expect Itachi to get beat or killed by Sasuke,even with 2 teams on him.

But only Sasuke and Kakashi (with one eye closed) can fight Itachi really. Unless kyubi can protect Naruto from Sharingan then I don't see how Naruto can fight him. Good theory though however what are Karin and Jungo going to do? I'm betting there will be a fight between Karin and Sakura. So maybe Sai/Kakashi/Yamato will be involved.

I am hoping Team 8 will be in this especially how they need to find Itachi and they are a tracking squad.

But only Sasuke and Kakashi (with one eye closed) can fight Itachi really. Unless kyubi can protect Naruto from Sharingan then I don't see how Naruto can fight him. Good theory though however what are Karin and Jungo going to do? I'm betting there will be a fight between Karin and Sakura. So maybe Sai/Kakashi/Yamato will be involved.

I am hoping Team 8 will be in this especially how they need to find Itachi and they are a tracking squad.

Remeber Chiyo said something about fighting an Uchiha,one goes behind them so Uchiha can't see them and since Naruto is more efficient with KB's it's possible and also because Naruto is good with clones the Sharingan won't be as effective since they can't tell which is the real one so they MS wil be useless and if Narutos smart with KB and doesn't hope for the best,he might be to fast for Itachi.

Exacly my thoughts on Karin/Sakura aswell,I'm expecting a fight with them,and Juugo I think he'll either be a shield or do something with Sasuke about the Cursed Seal(Learns not to feel after effects or something).And agree with you about Team 8 aswell,i'm expecting them to come in soon and Team 8 is probably the best tracking team.

And I get the feeling someones gonna die though :/

Hey, I need a trustworthy online manga retailer there in the UK, with good prices. Anyone know something?

Amazon.

Well, since I managed to get people to watch eureka seven, I'm going to start getting people to watch another under appreciated anime that they probably haven't seen before. Noein.

Noein is amazingly well animated, I can't think of a better animated anime, not only that they manage to combine some 3d cgi elements in there nicely. The character design is awesome (although the lips are drawn kind of funny) and the settings are very varied and the producers manipulate the tone of the show very well. The story involves quantum time travel and infinite universes, it's really interesting and not hard to understand. The characters are a lot more human than in many other shows in how they react among each other although they do seem quite underwhelmed with whats going on around them.

I'm watching the KAA DVD subs which go up to episode 10 so far. Shinsen subs have finished but they do really shitty subbing and I appreciate my quality.

Guest Stefkov

I'm slowly but surely closing in on ep 133 of Naruto.

I'll just ask this as simple as can be. I'm sorry that this is probably the upteenth time I've asked it.

Is there any point in watching the fillers?

Remeber Chiyo said something about fighting an Uchiha,one goes behind them so Uchiha can't see them and since Naruto is more efficient with KB's it's possible and also because Naruto is good with clones the Sharingan won't be as effective since they can't tell which is the real one so they MS wil be useless and if Narutos smart with KB and doesn't hope for the best,he might be to fast for Itachi.

Exacly my thoughts on Karin/Sakura aswell,I'm expecting a fight with them,and Juugo I think he'll either be a shield or do something with Sasuke about the Cursed Seal(Learns not to feel after effects or something).And agree with you about Team 8 aswell,i'm expecting them to come in soon and Team 8 is probably the best tracking team.

And I get the feeling someones gonna die though :/

I'm pretty sure the Sharingan can see the real Naruto, I can't remember what chapter/episode it was but they were talking about how even Neji couldn't see the real one but the Sharingan can or something like that. I'm actually hoping that everybody will have their asses handed to them by Itachi but he strains his eyes too much or something.

I'm slowly but surely closing in on ep 133 of Naruto.

I'll just ask this as simple as can be. I'm sorry that this is probably the upteenth time I've asked it.

Is there any point in watching the fillers?

Some of the fillers are just godawful, I mean really - they will ruin certain characters for you. Here's some examples of things that happen:

Just informing those of you who don't know,

there's a Azumanga Daioh doujin fighter game ^^

it's funny.

here is a random youtube video of it

This video is weak.

Why is it weak?

Because it lacks...

Chiyo-chan.

(also it seems to be a figher clone with no azumanga specific moves in it at all - but still I'd grab it if I could be bothered to look for it)

I'm pretty sure the Sharingan can see the real Naruto, I can't remember what chapter/episode it was but they were talking about how even Neji couldn't see the real one but the Sharingan can or something like that. I'm actually hoping that everybody will have their asses handed to them by Itachi but he strains his eyes too much or something.

It was in some episode I think about the Sharingan,but it people are saying it was an anime mistake (or mistranslation) and never mentioned in the manga.Dunno if it's true or not,it's like the whole "Don't use that jutsu" thing.

Hmm it seems like they tried to remake the BBC site, maybe they couldn't rip the source code? Because there's a lot of glaring imperfections (from a webdesigner's view at least). Shame otherwise I may have fallen for that :heh:

Did anyone see the 3rd Naruto movie yet?

Man the Kyuubi moments were awesome, and the fight scenes were very well animated. The only let down was probably the very ending which I found a little too cheesey, but it was probably the last time we'll hear that awesome soundtrack ever again :'(

Well I liked it, the fighting animation was awesome and there were some cool moments, although on the whole it was a bit cheesey and very filler like. Well... I can say I recommend it but I did like the first two so I can't be sure you will enjoy it ^^;

Guest Stefkov

:( new Death Note isn't out.

:) Naruto manga 1, 2, 3 & 4 came in the post today. I might start reading them when I'm up to shipudden...I dunno.

Guest Stefkov

Does it? When I was using Animanda they released it every tuesday until they fell like 2 episodes behind.