• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow thats really amazing.

Will Naruto ever end? I need to know.

Naruto ends yes,at episode 220.

But then Naruto :Shippuden starts straight after :P

And the manga hasn't finished,and it's not near the end so expect a lot of episodes.

I just watched the first episode of Haruhi,and I gotta ask.What the hell is going on and what's it about and what's the point in it all?

All of episodes are not in the right order because if follows the same system as the books and the plot follows the lives of Haruhi Suzumiya and those who are caught up in her antics. While Haruhi is the character most central to the plot, the story is told from the point of view of Kyon, one of Haruhi's classmates.

Episodes Order

Order by airdate

• Asahina Mikuru's Adventure Episode 00
  • The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi I
  • The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi II
  • The Boredom of Suzumiya Haruhi
  • The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi III
  • Remote Island Syndrome (Part I)
  • Mystérique Sign
  • Remote Island Syndrome (Part II)
  • Someday in the Rain
  • The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi IV
  • The Day of Sagittarius
  • Live Alive
  • The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi V
  • The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi VI

Chronological Order

• The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi I
  • The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi II
  • The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi III
  • The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi IV
  • The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi V
  • The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi VI
  • The Boredom of Suzumiya Haruhi
  • Mystérique Sign
  • Remote Island Syndrome (Part I)
  • Remote Island Syndrome (Part II)
  • Asahina Mikuru's Adventure Episode 00
  • Live Alive
  • The Day of Sagittarius
  • Someday in the Rain

Books

• Volume 1 - The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi / 第一巻: 涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱
  • Volume 2 - The Sighs of Suzumiya Haruhi / 第二巻: 涼宮ハルヒの溜息
  • Volume 3 - The Boredom of Suzumiya Haruhi / 第三巻: 涼宮ハルヒの退屈
  • Volume 4 - The Disappearance of Suzumiya Haruhi / 第四巻: 涼宮ハルヒの消失
  • Volume 5 - The Rampage of Suzumiya Haruhi / 第五巻: 涼宮ハルヒの暴走
  • Volume 6 - The Wavering of Suzumiya Haruhi / 第六巻: 涼宮ハルヒの動揺
  • Volume 7 - The Intrigues of Suzumiya Haruhi / 第七巻: 涼宮ハルヒの陰謀
  • Volume 8 - The Indignation of Suzumiya Haruhi / 第八巻: 涼宮ハルヒの憤慨
  • Volume 9 - The Dissociation of Suzumiya Haruhi / 第九巻: 涼宮ハルヒの分裂

Anime/Books

6 EPs The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi (Vol 1)

2 EPs Lone Island Syndrome (Vol 3)

1 EP The Boredom of Suzumiya Haruhi (Vol 3)

1 EP Mysterique Sign (Vol 3)

1 EP Day of Sagittarius (Vol 5)

1 EP Live a Live (Vol 6)

1 EP Asahina Mikuru's Adventure EP 00 (Vol 6)

1 EP Someday in the Rain (Anime-only special)

Suzumiya Haruhi : Story Timeline

All of episodes are not in the right order because if follows the same system as the books and the plot follows the lives of Haruhi Suzumiya and those who are caught up in her antics. While Haruhi is the character most central to the plot, the story is told from the point of view of Kyon, one of Haruhi's classmates.

Also, the first episode is an amateur film made by the characters.

Guest Stefkov
Naruto ends yes,at episode 220.

But then Naruto :Shippuden starts straight after :P

And the manga hasn't finished,and it's not near the end so expect a lot of episodes.

I was gonna ask when does shippuden end, and read your hidden text, you sly devil :p

Thank god..it's getting too good to end.

Its getting too bad to continue (the anime).

I think it's getting better,Shippuden started off a bit slow and had some filler in it to drag it out so it covered on chapter per episode but I still liked it.From the last special I thought it was getting better and episode 10 was pretty good with you know who.

I think it's getting better,Shippuden started off a bit slow and had some filler in it to drag it out so it covered on chapter per episode but I still liked it.From the last special I thought it was getting better and episode 10 was pretty good with you know who.

Yeah, this last episode wasn't so bad, but still, I think they're doing it wrong.

There's an upcoming part involving a certain team that didn't show up in the manga but that they could use in the anime to expand it. It would have some very cool fights and animation. Unfortunately, from what I've seen so far, they can't even animate slow paced actions, let alone 3 (or 4, I don't remember) full fledge fights.

Yeah, this last episode wasn't so bad, but still, I think they're doing it wrong.

There's an upcoming part involving a certain team that didn't show up in the manga but that they could use in the anime to expand it. It would have some very cool fights and animation. Unfortunately, from what I've seen so far, they can't even animate slow paced actions, let alone 3 (or 4, I don't remember) full fledge fights.

From episode 13 their getting a new animation team in.There's been stupid mistakes in it if your a manga reader.

OH THANK GODDD!!! The fillers are finally gonna be over!

What do you mean? (I am a mangar reader)

When you see Jiraya sleep in Konoha before that frog lands on his face,he doesn't have the scar on his chest from KN4.

In episode 10 the scale of Deidera and Sasori and the chamber to the hideout is totally different,manga is much,much bigger.

In the chamber when you see Itachi he has 4 Tomoes instead of 3.

When Naruto is about to leave Konoha to sand,he has a lazy eye.

Animation Source.

When you see Jiraya sleep in Konoha before that frog lands on his face,he doesn't have the scar on his chest from KN4.

In episode 10 the scale of Deidera and Sasori and the chamber to the hideout is totally different,manga is much,much bigger.

In the chamber when you see Itachi he has 4 Tomoes instead of 3.

When Naruto is about to leave Konoha to sand,he has a lazy eye.

Animation Source.

Hahaha! I noticed some of those! Specialy the Jiraya one! And those lazy eyes its a trademark from Naruto fillers.

Man this is such good news!

Some artists that are taking over is from Part 1,Evangelion,Eureka Seven and some others so it's bound to be good.

Also people are thinking because the intro to episode 1 was wide screen is because of the future team taking over(someone in the Shippuden team that was in part one doing it) and that the reason they're going kind of slow is to save the fight scenes for the new animators so they can be done well.

Always watch Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu in the order it aired. Not in the "proper" order or any other crazy fan-order! Only the original is the best :D

And I've liked the last 3 episodes of Shippuuden a lot more than the first 7.