Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Samurai Champloo 26 episodes, done by the same director that directed Cowboy bebop (Shinichiro Watanabe) and it has alot of references to Cowboy Bebop. Like the flash-back scene when Spike is falling from the church window and the close ups on the eyes thing. Also Steve Blum (the voice of Spike) also does the voice of Mugen in the show.

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got hold of a nice DVD of the Death Note first movie. Now having never read the Manga or seen the anime, it was all new to me. The movie is very good though and has sparked my interest in the rest of the media it is in avaliable in.

Your interest will be well rewarded if you decide to check out the other media, it is absolutely fantastic! I can't think of anything better!

deff note twenty seven is up. now go forth my little minions and acquire.

I've got it downloaded but i'm hooked on Eurekah Seven just now.

I love this anime,can't believe I havn't watched it sooner.I'm gonna be really sad when it's over cause it's just so good.Im on episode 31 but I decided to rewatch the last 4 episodes.

Also I don't really wanna rush through this cause I don't want it over and done with so soon,I want to keep the awesomeness alive,but then again I wanna know what just happens.

I'm really considering getting the special editions of the DVD,you get the Manga for it aswell and a free T-Shirt with each special edition,and every so often an OST.

Thanks to everyone who recommended Eurekah Seven,and I highly recommend this anime :D

I'm really considering getting the special editions of the DVD,you get the Manga for it aswell and a free T-Shirt with each special edition,and every so often an OST.
I wouldn't really call it a "free" T-shirt but yea, the box sets for E7 are luverly.

Naruto 4th movie trailer is out and about, and some people have subbed it. Low quality but plenty of links to have a look here.

Looks like Naruto 'dies' =O Obviously he can't really die because the manga is still going on xD but... the storyline certainly seems centered around his supposed passing. It will have Sakura, Chouji, Neji and Rock Lee in, the trailer also shows the first animated appearence of them Post Time-Skip.

It looks nice but... meh. It's gotta be about a year away for us, no decent fansub group subs anime movies until the DVD is available. The third movie's out on dvd quite soon though....

Guest Stefkov

Death note's on 67%. Been going since I got home at 5-ish :(. Leave it on over night, get Naruto 101-125 and the last 4 episodes of Eyeshield 21 done.

4 Naruto movies? Some more I have to get then.