Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The Manga Bible

screen10800x0600qd6.jpg

Manga comics, the most popular literary form in Japan and Korea, are the fastest growing genre in British and American publishing. Dynamic, action-based artwork combined with pacy, emotional storytelling in a style particularly popular amongst teens and young adults.

Many years in the making, The Manga Bible will be a publishing phenomenon. Artist Siku, one of the UK`s hottest comic talents, has brought his distinctive, edgy style to the world`s all-time best-selling book. The Manga Bible is a faithful adaptation of the Bible, injected with new energy by Siku`s beautiful and dramatic artwork.

The Manga Bible - NT Extreme contains the New Testament comic strip adaptation, plus the full-text of the New Testament using the TNIV `Today`s New International Version` translation of the Bible.

Also available: The Manga Bible - NT Raw, which contains the Manga version without full-text, but available at a cheaper price point.

The complete Manga Bible, including the Old Testament, will be available later in the year.

The Manga Bible

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Available later in the year? I saw that in my local book shop a couple of weeks ago.

And Dante, that was a big DN spoiler IMO ¬_¬ Lets put it this way: before reading that I would've got to DN26 and said "omg! I wasn't expecting that at all! wow... so that means... etc." now I'll just go "oh yes, that's happened". Maybe its just me though, I'm very fussy about spoilers, I don't see why people feel the need to talk about parts that haven't happened yet. I've tried hanging out on Naruto boards but they suck because the manga fans insist on going into the anime boards and hinting at future events.

Guest Stefkov

I've finally got the next 25 episodes of Naruto. I knew I should havne watched the first 25, I knew it would take long to get the others and I would have forgotten what happens.

Lets put it this way: before reading that I would've got to DN26 and said "omg! I wasn't expecting that at all! wow... so that means... etc." now I'll just go "oh yes, that's happened". Maybe its just me though, I'm very fussy about spoilers, I don't see why people feel the need to talk about parts that haven't happened yet. I've tried hanging out on Naruto boards but they suck because the manga fans insist on going into the anime boards and hinting at future events.

That's exactly the way I feel,I'm quite fussy aswell cause I don't wanna know what happens.I would of went "OMFG" if Dante didn't post that and it would of been a surprise,but that's down the drain.

But seriously people,if things haven't happened yet don't post anything,or if you some how feel the need to,use a Spoiler box.

You know, I never have watched Death Note, but after seeing all the hype around it since ep 25, I think I'll watch it. Can someone link me to somewhere I can download all of the episodes so far? PM if it's not allowed here...

It's not such a big spoiler, you don't have any idea of the implications it had on the story, I feel more spoiled by episode previews.

But we can make logical assumptions... like now we're going to be thinking

Oh wow, so Light's gone this whole time, 5 years, without being caught? I wonder how much the world has changed, I bet it's a lot. Misa might be close to the end of her life. Another detective could be there any time. I was expecting someone to replace L straight away, but now I know they probably didn't.

I also feel spoiled by previews of the next episode, so I always skip those.

Oh wow, so Light's gone this whole time, 5 years, without being caught? I wonder how much the world has changed, I bet it's a lot. Misa might be close to the end of her life. Another detective could be there any time. I was expecting someone to replace L straight away, but now I know they probably didn't.

about what happens when Shinigami when they die for a loved one.

There remaining life goes to the person they die for and since Rem just killed Watari and L,she gained a lot of HP :heh:

Well...

except of that world changing thing, everything else they have already told us. Light said he would get L's revenge, and everyone else knew of L's intention of making Light his successor, so he probably took his place. As for Misa she now has a pretty good life span, lets say she originally had 80 years, which got halved to 40 with the first deal, than she did it again and lost 20, but as Rem died, she got 40 years back, 60 years its an average life for humans.

I guess I put too much tough in this. :P

No naruto this week right? Stupid hour specials.

It's because other shows have been getting hour specials which causes Naruto not to be aired,so to make up they give Naruto and hour special to make up for the loss.

What i've read anyway.

Just read the next chapter of Naruto

Can't believe that's where the cursed seal came from.

I'm thinking Sasuke either want's to get rid of the cursed seal or be able to use it freely and find a "cure" so he won't feel the side effects.

Guest Stefkov
FullMetal Alchemist,I love the dub on that,done a fantastic job.

Also I think Gundam Wing had a good dub.

I remember while I was watching al my subbed FMA a dubbed one came up and granted it was good I watched about 5 minutes then went and got a subbed one.

Death Note is freaking awesome. I started watching it the day before yesterday and I'm up to episode 23. A new episode comes out every week, right? I know the wait will be killing me every week.

Yes, every week, episode 26 is out this coming week (I assume) and there are two live action movies available.

I've started watching Eureka Seven, very awesome anime.