Takeshi Obata

Tsugumi Ooba

Character Design: Masaru Kitao

Art director: Mio Ishiki

Color design: Masaru Hashimoto

Music Composition: Yoshihisa Hirano

Sound Producer: Tomoaki Yamada

Supervision: Tetsuro Araki

Theme Song Performance: Nightmare (OP,ED)

Kappei Yamaguchi as L

Mamoru Miyano as Light Yagami

Aya Hirano as Misa Amane

Shidou Nakamura as Ryuuku

Haruka Kudou as Sayu Yagami

YOU HEAR THAT HARUHI FANS LOLOL

And yeah, Hyde as in the greatest male singer alive.

Yeah i thought so.

Any sub groups picking it up?

And yeah, Hyde as in the greatest male singer alive.

I'm listening to him right now! (on your Last.fm neighbour radio)

Yeah i thought so.

Any sub groups picking it up?

None yet because it starts on 4th of October.

You can check here when it updates infomation about the sub groups.

interesting. the new series is, in fact, a faithful remake. this pleases me in a quasi sexual fashion and I shall be equiring across t'internet as to how to obtain the rest.

Who's copying who?

I don't care if the Guyver thread was totally ripped, but I do care that it's not posted in the anime thread. We have that thread to prevent the need for an anime board, by condensing all anime discussion into it. If this thread were allowed, then Narutards would want their own thread, Guy would make twelve threads about Evangelion and we would all collapse under the scary weight of Azumanga Diaoh AMV links.

So, if you're confused to where the thread went, it's merged to here. If you're annoyed, well that's because vBulletin's merging system completely blows, but you should've got it in the right place the first time ;)

NOOOOOO SHORRTY!!! Your supposed to lock that thread and tell them to start it here. Not merge them together :( Bad Shorty even if you have the same birthday as me...

NOOOOOO SHORRTY!!! Your supposed to lock that thread and tell them to start it here. Not merge them together :( Bad Shorty even if you have the same birthday as me...

Ah but this is the anime thread, if you think about it, everyone's having their own discussions with a couple of people while mixed in with the other people talking about other things all the time. Anywhere else and I'd probably go out of my way to change it back to that (if that's even possible).

Btw, our birthday is also the same as Asuka's. That rocks.

Don't remind me that i need to save up £90 for the MEGA PLATIUM EDITION BOXSET. Cause really i have no idea how i'm going to get it.

Donate Plz!

Don't remind me that i need to save up £90 for the MEGA PLATIUM EDITION BOXSET. Cause really i have no idea how i'm going to get it.

Donate Plz!

Get a job? :heh:

It is best to keep all anime discussion in this one thread. The anime community on N-Europe is so small that it's ideally suited to this small space.

I too wish to get the Platinum boxed set. The Renewal of Evangelion box is anus.

Get a job? :heh:

Your being serious? I might eBay things at a stretch. Looks like i'll have to wait for my birthday.

Ice Blue DS Lite or NGE? NGE probably as it's "also the same as Asuka's. That rocks."

As much as I love eva, I'm happy with my Perfect Collection. One day when I have lots of money I will buy every version, but I like how my nice silver box goes with my Asuka gothic figurine.

Well it's cheaper for me than buying them seperately.

Any Full Metal Alchemist Fans? Ive got vol. 1 of the manga but i've heard the anime is different from the manga, since the anime has alread stopped while the manga is still going? Is the anime fillers?

Note : I can't go on wiki cause i always give myself spoilers :(

Well it's cheaper for me than buying them seperately.

Any Full Metal Alchemist Fans? Ive got vol. 1 of the manga but i've heard the anime is different from the manga, since the anime has alread stopped while the manga is still going? Is the anime fillers?

Note : I can't go on wiki cause i always give myself spoilers :(

Im a huge FMA fan,the anime and manga go different ways after a short time.I finished watching Evangelion and End of Evangelion this morning,the endings for both were strange.

one thread. The anime community on N-Europe is so small

What? Are you joking? I think its impossible to walk into any thread without getting mobbed by a swarm of Anime-fans.

What? Are you joking? I think its impossible to walk into any thread without getting mobbed by a swarm of Anime-fans.

Really ?

Really ?

It was an exaggeration, of course. But, i think there's a lot of anime fans here. I feel scared, sometimes.

It was an exaggeration, of course. But, i think there's a lot of anime fans here. I feel scared, sometimes.

Oh, yes indeedy. Theres quite a few yeah, its pretty common that anime fans =/= gamers.

Maybe you should try it.

*tempts Flink*

One of us.

One of us.

One of US.

Maybe you should try it.

*tempts Flink*

One of us.

One of us.

One of US.

*tries to resist*

Must Resist.

Must Resist

Must RESIST

:heh:

Well, i'll try and give it a go. May even try and get the womanfriend to put some effort in to. But i ain't promising anything. :)

*tries to resist*

Must Resist.

Must Resist

Must RESIST

:heh:

Well, i'll try and give it a go. May even try and get the womanfriend to put some effort in to. But i ain't promising anything. :)

Want kind of anime would you be interested in?

If you like realistic, go for Honey & Clover.

If you like funny, go for Azumanga Daioh.

If you like weird as hell sort of murder mystery things, go for Higurashi.

I'm sure others will try to force feed you EVA.