NEurope

Soul Eater 52 RULLED!!!

I can't believe that those bastards are only gonna make 51 episodes... i mean, there are already 52 chapters, and worst of all, they even mock us by making one boring filler (Episode 18, if im not mistaken), urgh, i hate you...

Anyway, as i said before, epic chapter, and, OMG!!!

Did Kid lost his FREAKING ARM? LOL, the symmetrical guy without an arm, oh wow, that's genius

Soul Eater 52 RULLED!!!

I can't believe that those bastards are only gonna make 51 episodes... i mean, there are already 52 chapters, and worst of all, they even mock us by making one boring filler (Episode 18, if im not mistaken), urgh, i hate you...

Anyway, as i said before, epic chapter, and, OMG!!!

Did Kid lost his FREAKING ARM? LOL, the symmetrical guy without an arm, oh wow, that's genius

what was with the soul eater filler? it was so out of place...i mean, why big up the sword? he's coming back but thats not till like 60 something..oh and i doubt he lost his arm, i reckon he got cut very badly, but wow, mosquito is immense!

Yeah, but im kinda lost at Mosquito evolution, lol, i mean, he starts as a Vampire, then he goes to a deformed guy, then he gets smaller as the time passes? Stupid xD.

And you can clearly see he lost his arm, maybe Sten will repair it?

Yeah, but im kinda lost at Mosquito evolution, lol, i mean, he starts as a Vampire, then he goes to a deformed guy, then he gets smaller as the time passes? Stupid xD.

And you can clearly see he lost his arm, maybe Sten will repair it?

It looked like soul was cleaved in half back when chrona cut him, go look, so i think it's just for dramatic effect really

This time, we really see, like, the arm separated from the body xD

So after a long long time of waiting, I finally decided to watch my E7 DVDs and finally watch the last 15 episodes. Watched the first 3 volumes over Monday and Tuesday, but now, I dunno if I want to watch anymore because I don't want to see the end since I think I might somewhat know a part of the ending because I accidently seen a bit of the last manga volume and i'm too attached to the anime so i'll end up hating it more than the FMA ending.

So now i'm investigating things into the movie to find out if it's a continuation. Then once there's more details about the story of the movie, I might watch the end. But I want too watch it, but don't want to at the same time :heh:

EDIT - Has anyone read the E7 manga? I looked about and it turns out, I think it does an FMA so the manga and anime is different, which would be awesome since I don't know how it ends. I want E7 to have a good ending T_T

We've known it for a while though BONES tried to dodge it. It's the rest of the manga being adapted into an anime since it diverged around episode 25.

Hmm, then I assume it's a good thing, considering all the trash talking about the FMA anime ending.

Yeah, it's a good thing alright. The manga is pretty epic and it's always good to have more FMA.

That ending...grr...

People hated the anime ending? I thought it was harsh but generally quite original.

Hmm, then I assume it's a good thing, considering all the trash talking about the FMA anime ending.

The same trash talkers probably smited the DN ending. Basically, people who want the anime to end their way end up getting disappointed. :p

I liked the DN ending and didn't like the FMA one. Though DN didn't end the way I expected, was still good. The movie ending is my favourite ending though.

FMA's ending was awesome, Shadow did you read the manga before?

Yeah, used to get the scanlations ages ago but started buying the volumes instead.

Though I try and take my time with the volumes now cause I hate waiting for a new one.

Though i'm exaggerating the whole 'hate' thing. Was an EdxWinry person :heh:

Yeah, used to get the scanlations ages ago but started buying the volumes instead.

Though I try and take my time with the volumes now cause I hate waiting for a new one.

Though i'm exaggerating the whole 'hate' thing. Was an EdxWinry person :heh:

That explains it, people who read the manga of, well, anything first, tend to prefer it :P Well, the manga is better, but the anime is simply fantastic and changed the story superbly to adjust for size.

Yeah, I thought the anime was brilliantly done with all the twists in the story and deaths they done and done it all very well. Alot of the time I was in awe watching it.

I think seeing the manga being turned into an anime will be pretty cool. There's a lot I want to see animated from the manga, like Mei Ling, Ling Yao and the other homonculus and Father.

Having not watched any anime for over a week I decided to get back into it and watch Soul Eater 19 which was wicked cool. :awesome:

The start was great explaining who the demon god was and then it got excellent what with medusa facing Stein and Spirit!

I swear there is some sort of sexual tension between those two characters :p the fight was great and I love Medusa's vector arrows!

Also want to see more of Blair facing off those rabbit witch things destroying the city. :D

Maka Vs Krona next week is what it looks like, Id rather have Black Star facing her as he hadn't had a go yet. :heh:

I also watched Strike Witches 7. :)

Yeah, I thought the anime was brilliantly done with all the twists in the story and deaths they done and done it all very well. Alot of the time I was in awe watching it.

I think seeing the manga being turned into an anime will be pretty cool. There's a lot I want to see animated from the manga, like Mei Ling, Ling Yao and the other homonculus and Father.

Damn you make me want to read the manga. But I don't want to read it online. I have the first 3, then 5 then 15. Wierd error when buying. I'm sure I bought 4 but it seems it was 15...

I was also a EdxWinry guy. It's not so much angry at the ending it's sad it turned out that way. Then the movie was more of the same. I need to watch it again a third time.

I know what you mean when you say can't wait to see the manga turn into anime. I'm like that with Naruto. I can't wait to see the manga in motion. Now that the fillers are over it's all good.

So they're still mixing in filler, but for the most part it was cool

:) the episodes feel so short now though! Just when I'm getting into it, the ending credits pop up. Hidan is a creepy mofo, bit disappointed they took down the two tail so easily.

Tsunade is pissing me off, she takes shit from anyone. During the whole filler arc she was useless. Nearly assassinated by a child monk! And she constantly gets bossed around by those old geezers. This is the sannin that forced Orochimaru to retreat with one punch to the face, she was one of my favourite characters (not just because of the boobs) and now she seems useless, even as Hokage. I hope she gets to do something useful in the upcoming storylines.

So they're still mixing in filler, but for the most part it was cool
:) the episodes feel so short now though! Just when I'm getting into it, the ending credits pop up. Hidan is a creepy mofo, bit disappointed they took down the two tail so easily.

Tsunade is pissing me off, she takes shit from anyone. During the whole filler arc she was useless. Nearly assassinated by a child monk! And she constantly gets bossed around by those old geezers. This is the sannin that forced Orochimaru to retreat with one punch to the face, she was one of my favourite characters (not just because of the boobs) and now she seems useless, even as Hokage. I hope she gets to do something useful in the upcoming storylines.

Yeah! She was completely useless in the fillers! So annoying. She should have done this to the baddies:

punchde3.png

The fillers would have ended sooner and all.:heh:

About Akatsuki. They hung up the half-dead Jinchuriki on a wall with her hands pierced, letting the blood flow. Eww!

The new FullMetal Alchemist anime is supposed to start airing in April 2009 once CodeGreass/Gundam00 is done to take over one of the slots and run for a year. And since the manga is ending soon, they have plenty of material to turn into anime and it won't stop due to material or branch of again.

Now i'm considering waiting for the anime instead of reading more of the manga.