NEurope

I can't believe what happened to me just now.

I'm currently re-watching Clannad, and I was watching episode 9 just now. First time I watched it, I was simply left awestruck at how brilliant the episode was, but this time around...I cried. I actually fooking cried.

I'm not ashamed to say it. But the episode was just so beautiful; the dialogue, the music, everything, and it all got to me.

I still can't believe I cried, though. I didn't even cry during The Royle Family when Nana died, and that was really sad.

I haven't cried at anything involving television, films, books, games, anything. But Clannad went and did it. And I'm speechless. I love this anime...

-The TV series' second arc(9-15) will be almost an entirely new story.

-Nakashima barely did any screenplay writing for the TV series' second arc so he was happy being able to write a screenplay for the new second arc this time.

-Though Simon's revival in the TV series was carefully drawn with a psychological depiction, in the theater, they will make Simon recover as a result of events from the outside.

-The Yoko VS Adiane hand-to-hand battle will be worth seeing.

-By making her confront Adiane directly, they were able to do a theatrical climax and the drama of Yoko's recovery from Kamina's death at the same time.

-In the movie, Yoko, Nia, and Simon's three dramas will advance simultaneously and will be the peak of the movie.

-You can enjoy Yoko and Adiane's showdown as a sexy catfight too.

-Because animation director Nishigori will be putting in his efforts too, there will be sexy scenes worth seeing

-From around the part where Nia appears, in terms of art, there will be new animation. We want you to see Nia's loveliness.

-Regarding the new parts, starting with Nia, the situations with Yoko and Adiane will change and they are drawn to be even more appealing than in the TV series.

-The number one point of the Gurren Chapter is Simon's revival after losing Kamina.

-In the final battle, there will be Yoko and Nia's drama, and that will converge with the drama of Simon's revival. The situation around them and Simon's recovery will become the theatrical catharsis.

-Kamina will die even quicker than in the TV series, so they were careful with how much of an impact he could make in about two hours.

-Spiral Chapter (Rasen-hen) will open in Spring 2009 and will cover episodes 17-27 and it will be Simon and Nia's story. Spiral Chapter will have newly animated parts too, maybe even more than Gurren Chapter.

-As for developments other than the movies, they want to make Viral's story during the seven years after Lord Genome was defeated.

Villain, I can't remember, have you watched One Piece? I was a bit moved by parts of that....

TODAY... ONE PIECE MADE SOMETHING EPIC...

12 Narutards announced that One Piece is being much better than Naruto, and 7 Bleachtards announced that One Piece is being much better than Bleach (Manga)

Is time for us, One Piecetards (if there is anyone out here) TO SAY "HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!"

Anyway, once again, if you are living under a rock and still didn't start reading the Manga One Piece, DO IT... NOW!!!!

OH MY GODDDDDDDDD, CHOPPER MONSTER AGAIN? And Sanji received that laser right in the body, and Zoro disappeared, Raylegh is Kizaru friend? They seem to talk casually even tough they're fighting. I can't wait to the next chapter, and the question from Kuma was weird, "Where do you want to go in your next vacation?", is he going to disappear in a place where he wanna be? Maybe in Hawkeyes Boat? To try to defeat him?

Nah... he's too fucked up to dream defeating Mihawk.

Once again, for those who don't want to get spoiled, i'l just resume the spoiler in a non-spoiler way:

EPIC

TODAY... ONE PIECE MADE SOMETHING EPIC...

12 Narutards announced that One Piece is being much better than Naruto, and 7 Bleachtards announced that One Piece is being much better than Bleach (Manga)

Is time for us, One Piecetards (if there is anyone out here) TO SAY "HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!"

Anyway, once again, if you are living under a rock and still didn't start reading the Manga One Piece, DO IT... NOW!!!!

OH MY GODDDDDDDDD, CHOPPER MONSTER AGAIN? And Sanji received that laser right in the body, and Zoro disappeared, Raylegh is Kizaru friend? They seem to talk casually even tough they're fighting. I can't wait to the next chapter, and the question from Kuma was weird, "Where do you want to go in your next vacation?", is he going to disappear in a place where he wanna be? Maybe in Hawkeyes Boat? To try to defeat him?

Nah... he's too fucked up to dream defeating Mihawk.

Once again, for those who don't want to get spoiled, i'l just resume the spoiler in a non-spoiler way:

EPIC

Maase dude, has anyone ever told you that you are an excitable person? :heh:

in other news,

two tails isn't dead yet! yaataaaaa! :yay:

that ninja of the 12 guardians was a bit weird, and i was a bit disappointed at how easily he was taken down, there should have at least been a bit of a battle? I'm shocked that DB didn't drag it out a bit further.

Also am I losing it... where has the spoiler button gone??

I wondered the same thing. I wondered where it went when replying in the xbox thread.

That info about the GL movie sounds awesome. Can't wait for that.

So is One Piece a good manga/anime. I'm on a roll reading manga now.

I wondered the same thing. I wondered where it went when replying in the xbox thread.

Its really great, im not kidding

I believe that it's the reason why i don't like naruto...

After seeing One Piece, i got bored of Naruto fairly quickly.

But maybe that happens vice-versa too.

Anyway, try it, is really good :)

Edit: Also, this is considered the only manga that never gets worse as the time passes, but it gets better.

Maase dude, has anyone ever told you that you are an excitable person? :heh:

in other news,

two tails isn't dead yet! yaataaaaa! :yay:

that ninja of the 12 guardians was a bit weird, and i was a bit disappointed at how easily he was taken down, there should have at least been a bit of a battle? I'm shocked that DB didn't drag it out a bit further.

Quite on the contrary, Code Geass, Death Note, Soul Eater and One Piece (my favourite Anime's/manga) are the only thing that actually excite me, the rest is just "meh", im just curious about what's going to happen next

i killed the spoiler code and had to remake it quickly before anyone noticed, didnt realise there was supposed to be a graphic :3 I'll sort it in the morning.

I can't believe what happened to me just now.

I'm currently re-watching Clannad, and I was watching episode 9 just now. First time I watched it, I was simply left awestruck at how brilliant the episode was, but this time around...I cried. I actually fooking cried.

I'm not ashamed to say it. But the episode was just so beautiful; the dialogue, the music, everything, and it all got to me.

I still can't believe I cried, though. I didn't even cry during The Royle Family when Nana died, and that was really sad.

I haven't cried at anything involving television, films, books, games, anything. But Clannad went and did it. And I'm speechless. I love this anime...

Ha ha!! :p

If not for Gurren Lagann, I would consider One Piece the most awesome series at the moment.

Villain, I can't remember, have you watched One Piece? I was a bit moved by parts of that....

No, and I probably won't.

Ha ha!! :p

Lol, wut?

No, and I probably won't.
Actually, that's probably for the best. Since you only watch dubbed, you would be watching a bastardised version of the series, and I'm not talking dubbed vs subbed here, just that the kids channels that have released One Piece in the west released a very heavily cut and watered down version of the series (wine becomes grape juice, poison darts become poison sucker pads, guns become water pistols...) :shakehead

Actually, that's probably for the best. Since you only watch dubbed, you would be watching a bastardised version of the series, and I'm not talking dubbed vs subbed here, just that the kids channels that have released One Piece in the west released a very heavily cut and watered down version of the series (wine becomes grape juice, poison darts become poison sucker pads, guns become water pistols...) :shakehead

I wondered why I thought it was so bad and couldn't understand why you liked it.

Yeah, it's definitely the worst cut up series ever. They change everything. There's even a part where a character dies (a very moving scene) which they replaced with a sort of freezeframe and someone saying "take her away to the dungeon forever!"

They even missed out key arcs and screwed up the story. Thankfully that group (4kids) no longer has a license to dub One Piece.

Yeah, it's definitely the worst cut up series ever. They change everything. There's even a part where a character dies (a very moving scene) which they replaced with a sort of freezeframe and someone saying "take her away to the dungeon forever!"

Oh yeh, I remember seeing that, absolutely hilarious! It's funny that such a thing could happen yet there never be a rescue attempt. Silly anime dubbers.

I may have to take a look into the subbed version then if it isn't just going to be the little kids anime I thought it was =]

This whole bleach arc has been rubbish, I thought it may be pretty good but just went all blergh, thankfully it is over!

As for Naruto, I actually enjoy the training sessions, are they filler?

That does sound like the work of 4Kids, as you've already pointed out. :nono:

There's also that, and that there's about 350 episodes. But then, how many of them are fillers that could be ignored?

4Kids ignored the Laboon ark, only to find later "FUCK!!!"...

Ahahah, they got owned, the ark was important because of Brooke

I may have to take a look into the subbed version then if it isn't just going to be the little kids anime I thought it was =]

This whole bleach arc has been rubbish, I thought it may be pretty good but just went all blergh, thankfully it is over!

As for Naruto, I actually enjoy the training sessions, are they filler?

Due to what happens later, i understand why they did the filler that they did you know?

Asuma being wanted for bounty

So I just finished Sky Girls. Nice anime. But the reason I'm posting is because of this

HBY-ACF-00001204.2.jpg

holy fucking shit revoltech tengen toppa gurren lagann!

Gots to change my pants.

Bahahahaha, the new bleach movie is called

Bleach Fade to Black Call Out Your Name

Well... that's a very basic translation of it :) I'm sure they're not going to call it that when it's released officially in the west :heh:

OMG, CODE GEASS WAS...

Weird...

Yeah, pretty weird.

Its still great, i just think that they're adding too much in so few episodes