NEurope

I just finished watching episode 2 of Bokurano. It seems this is going to be an interesting, creepy, wtfest. There is a LOT of room for character development and conflict here and even though some characters are clichéd I didn't find it hurt the show much. For a brief idea of what the plot is like :15 kids find a cave with a creepy guy in it, they start a game which apparently involves using a giant robot to kill other giant robots.

I'm not a mecha fan by any means and I'd be hesitant to call this a mecha show but I think it's worth picking up.

How bad can it be? Its only 37 eps, theres only nine left, and has been pretty awesome so far.

I'll try to put it in a way you understand:

lim X30 = "really crappy" , doesn't change the fact that lim Xn = awesomeness.

Yeah, well I'm not watching the anime, so as much as I enjoyed the first 8 volumes of the manga, I don't see any point in buying the remaining ones, when I gave up volume 9 for more interesting things. But you're right in saying it's a brilliant series until then. I might finish reading the manga sometime, but it's on the backburner for the moment.

Then wait a week! Or make a time machine, with knobs and stuff

Then wait a week! Or make a time machine, with knobs and stuff

Briliant! I'll get on it right away!

I'm agreed with Hellfire. Just like with this weeks Bleach, Naruto Shippuuden 10 was one of those episodes that only picked up at the end, making you want next week's episode more than this one >.<

That said, it wasn't a bad episode, the art was on top form I thought. And the scene with you know who doing you know what was cool.

My Narutos at 80% so far.Can't wait for next weeks manga chapter though,because,well you'll know why.

Also I bought this today dudes :D

2ed3729fd7a0e3a94611e010.L.jpg

Just watched new Naruto,go to 13:11-13:12 and tell me what your eyes see.

Is this another mistake?

For god sakes everyone, and i mean EVERYONE absolutly HAS to read Pita-Ten for the life of them, for if they don't i'll make them read it. Also they will and must enjoy it, for if they don't i will not be a happy clappy British chappy

My Narutos at 80% so far.Can't wait for next weeks manga chapter though,because,well you'll know why.

Also I bought this today dudes :D

2ed3729fd7a0e3a94611e010.L.jpg

Wow. How much?

Wow. How much?

Including post and packaging it was £22.96/34.93Euroes.

Including post and packaging it was £22.96/34.93Euroes.

That's pretty fucking cheap. I suppose it's the entire show in japanese, with english subs. And region 0/2 ? Cause I'd totally buy it.

That's pretty fucking cheap. I suppose it's the entire show in japanese, with english subs. And region 0/2 ? Cause I'd totally buy it.

Just the first volume(5 Episodes),English dub and Japanese withsub.With Artbox,2 Disc OST,First Manga Volume and a T-Shirt.

The region is 1 I think,but i'm not to sure,might be 1 and 2.

I am speechless. I finished the preliminaries and the first match has been played in the main matches on Naruto.

I want to watch more. I don't want it to stop!

I am speechless. I finished the preliminaries and the first match has been played in the main matches on Naruto.

I want to watch more. I don't want it to stop!

It'll be like that for quite a while tbh,things will start to get very good.You seriously won't stop watching it.

I'm gonna watch Shippuuden 10, and if I don't like it, I'm back into the manga. Apparently there's a lot of interesting stuff going on.

It'll be like that for quite a while tbh,things will start to get very good.You seriously won't stop watching it.

It is getting extremely good now. I would have thought Naruto would use his sumoning in the first match but I waas wrong.

I want to watch more but I have to be up early..:(

Has the Devil May Cry anime started yet? I meant to keep track of it but I forgot.

Started? It's finished dude.

Just kidding,starts in June

Happenstance, read the hidden text.

It's not the whole show... it's volume one. Episode 1-5 I think, but it does have all that stuff, special features like commentary etc.. When you think of it as just those episodes, and how much it would cost to get the whole season - it's not good value. But if you love the show as much as I do, it's a great buy :D The reason the box is so large is that it gives room for all the other disks in the series.

Happenstance, read the hidden text.

It's not the whole show... it's volume one. Episode 1-5 I think, but it does have all that stuff, special features like commentary etc.. When you think of it as just those episodes, and how much it would cost to get the whole season - it's not good value. But if you love the show as much as I do, it's a great buy :D The reason the box is so large is that it gives room for all the other disks in the series.

Cause I'm a bit of a collector and a huge fan,with all that stuff I think it's a great set to buy.It was £17 by itself but because of all the items it nudged up shipping to a fiver,still pretty good since i'll avoid import tax :D

Where did you get it so cheap? (sorry if you said on the previous page, my net is going so slowly I really cba to check)

iirc it cost me at least £5-10 more than that.

Where did you get it so cheap? (sorry if you said on the previous page, my net is going so slowly I really cba to check)

iirc it cost me at least £5-10 more than that.

It's not a problem,got it from DVDPacific.com

They have some really good prices over there,so if you ever decide to import from the US I would recommend from there.I got that site from darkcloud I think when I asked where he got his from and since then i've been with them.